Chapter Forty Two

JAZLYN'S POV

The moment we reached our home, Mathew hurriedly dragged me to our room and locked the door behind us.

Bago pa naman ako makapag tanong ay agad na sumalubong sa akin ang mariin nitong halik. I was slammed by the door as he kissed me fervently and hard. I groaned and tried pushing him away, confused and has no idea on what's happening.

But he did not let me go. He pinned my hand above my head as he kissed me deep and breathlessly. Tila ito uhaw na uhaw sa bawat halik nitong ibinibigay sa akin. And as much as i wanted him to stop, but i also wanted him not to stop at all. I'm so confused of his behavior but i was slowly drowning in his kisses. I was starting to enjoy and have more of it.

Suddenly, i found myself stop resisting and just kissed him back the way he kissing me. And when Mathew noticed that respond of mine, i felt him smirk in our kiss and let my hands go.

My hands being freed i pulled him closer to me as if his kisses was not enough. We kissed and lapped each other's mouth. It was intense and fierce. Tila mga gutom sa labi ng isat isa. And that made me hot as the second pass by.

After a month of misunderstanding and not talking properly with each other, finally i got to taste his lips again. I got to finally feel him a bit closer to me. I feel wanted again by him. I know it's stupid but I really missed him so much. Kaya sobrang nasasaktan ako when his ignoring me.

But now, I just don't care. I don't know what happened to him, with the sudden contact with me intimately and so on. But i will not let stop myself and let my body gets what she wanted.

For once I'll be honest to myself and let my body succumb to my desires. I wanted this. I wanted Mathew. Everything of him. I missed him so much.

"Oh gad... Mathew..."

I throw my head up as Mathew's lips trailed down to my neck. Leaving wet kisses in the way. I was so breathless. Sobrang lalim ng mga hininga ko dahil sa mga kakaibang sensasyong nararamdaman. I was moaning softly here and there, and i can hear Mathew groaned himself too. As if he couldn't get enough of me either.

Soon after he was already carrying me to bed. He lay me down. For a moment he stopped kissing me and watched my faced. I was obviously looking flushed. My chest was heaving up and down. Duon ko nga rin lang narealize na Mathew already unbuttoned my white office sleeve. It exposed the half of my chest.

I stared back to Mathew. Sinalubong ko ang malalamin nyang titig. His dark pupils was so hallow and tainted with lust. It was sparkling and has that complex emotion I couldn't quite comprehend within them. And from the dim light of our room, he looked so extra handsome and somewhat domineering.

Hindi rin nakatakas sa mata ko ang magulo nyang buhok na sure ako, na ako ang may gawa. And his lips was never been so tempting and hypnotizing than before. His so unpredictable...

I gave him a faint smile. Itinaas ko ang kamay ko and touched his cheeks warmly. For months, this is the closest interaction of ours.

I suddenly teared up. I even missed how his cheeks felt in my hands. I missed his warmth.

"Don't cry..." Mathew said softly and wipe my tears away.

"I-i just missed you..." I whispered. I pulled him closer and initiated the kiss first. He did not resist and just kissed me back.

From our soft kissed it went back to hard and deep kissed. And from there things led to one another. Before I know it was already moaning hard and calling his name.

"Fuck... I missed this. I missed you so fucking much, Jazlyn." Mathew buried his face in my neck as his thrust inside me became more fast, deep, and demanding.