Continuation

MATHEW'S POV

"Jazlyn..." I called out. My face soften at her sight. I saw the way she jolted and look at my direction. Her eyes resembled a river that's flowing nonstop because of a storm. Wala sa sariling nag iwas sya ng tingin at patagong pinunasan ang kanyang mga luha, nang makita nyang papalapit ako sa kanya.

"Y-your back" Narinig kong sabi nya. Still trying her best on wiping her tears away.

"Hmm" I hummed. Making ny way toward her.

"I'm sorry. Nadatnan mo na naman akong ganito. I know you hate seeing me cry..." Nag buntong hininga ako sa sinabi nya na iyun, but say nothing else. When i have reached her enough, ay naupo ako sa gilid ng kama. Iniangat ko ang kamay ko ang reach for her cheeks. I cares it slightly, like the way i always did whenever she feel down like this.

"You are not fine. But i can see that your holding on just great, Amur. Your doing great... hush now..." I said softly. Comforting her. Marahan lang naman syang tumango sa sinabi ko.

"Thank you, Mathew..." She whispered after a while. Medyo kumalma narin ito ngayun. Marahan ko syang nginitian and kissed temple.

"Are we gonna visit them today? I'll clear my schedule, so that i could go with you" Marahang tanong ko sa kanya.

"O-ok lang ba na pumunta tayo ngayun? Wala ka bang mga importanteng bagay na dapat gawin for your today's schedule?" Nag aalangang tanong nya, before looking at me. She always does.

"There's nothing more important than you and Klenra. You know i could clear my schedule anytime for the both of you" I assured her. Nag baba lang naman sya ng tingin. Hindi naka lagpas sa paningin ko ang pag bola ng kamao nya sa ibabaw ng kumot.

I sighed. Lagi din syang ganito sa mga ganitong situation. She don't want to be indebted, and i never take everything that way. But maybe she still feel indebted because I'm always helping her.

"Ayaw ko lang na maabala ka sa trabaho mo. You have done so much already for us, Mathew—"

"Are we going back to this again, Jazlyn? I told you, you and Klenra. I never think the both of you as a disturbance. If i did, then i would never have stayed here with the both of you" Pag agap ko na agad sa kung anong mga sasabihin nya.

And yes, this is always the issue between us. She always feel that they are just a disturbance to me. Like, they are some kind of a extra baggage. When in reality is that i couldn't just let them go and leave them alone, because i cared too much. I love them.   
I don't know why she feels that way with me. On why she think that way, on everything i do for them. I actually don't know. Iniintindi ko nalang dahil alam kong she was design to pleased people, pero dahil malaya na sya sa pinag kukulungan nya ay medyo hindi sya sanay na sya ang pini-please.

But it has been years. Hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit hanggang ngayun ay ganito parin sya. Hindi ko tuloy maiwasang mag damdam. Or makaramdam ng tampo. I know it sounded so lame, but that is what i feel.

Nag baba na naman ito ng tingin. At ipinag salikom ang dalawang kamay sa ibabaw ng kumot. That's her mannerism.

"I know, I'm sorry... It just that—"

"Shhh... It's ok, Jazlyn. Don't pressure yourself. I understand. No need to explain yourself further. Just please try not to think that you and Klenra is a disturbance to me. Because you both never did..." I shushed her.

As much as i wanted for her to understand that they never been a disturbance to me like once, but i don't want to also stress her, that much. Because the last time i did, the very unfortunate event happened. One of the reason on why she's crying right now. On why she's  going through this stressing situation of ours...