x3O

It was another few days before the tests ended. Zac knew he passed. In all three tests he finished first and along with James, Stacy, Gracie and sadly Billy and ten others Zac didn't know well. Today is the day they find out which teams they are placed in. Team Alpha or Omega.

Zac went to their classroom. Soon after he entered, his friends entering and greeting him.

"Today is the big day!" James said.

"Yeah. It's kinda frightening." Gracie said.

"Gracie...relax, sis. We are more than capable to destroy those bastards." Stacy said slapping Gracie's back and hard.

"Ow! Also, that's easy for you to say! You're as strong as Zac." Gracie said, rubbing her shoulder.
"He beats me every time. I'm second to him." Stacy said.

"Whoa! There are times I wanted to give in when you get me pinned. I think we're equal." Zac said.

"Gosh, you're so sappy. Perfect leader material." Stacy joked.

"That's Zac for you. The sappy leader." James said earning himself a glare from Zac.

"I just hope Billy isn't going to be in the same team as me. He's such a prick." Zac said as his face turned sour.

"What is his deal anyway? He is annoying even if he isn't talking smack." Gracie said.

"I honestly don't know and I couldn't care less as well." James said.

"Alright! Shut up and sit down!" Quinn said as he walked into the classroom. Everyone went deadly silent as Quinn observed the room.
"Right...I'll start with the teams." Everyone listened in closely. This is the moment of truth. "Team Alpha..." Quinn said.

"James Westerly. Timothy Lambert. Zac Spacey. Eren Wayne. Billy Neila. Clara Chase. Henry Robinson."

"The rest is for Team Omega. The forest team in other words."

"The captains and co captains is still being decided on. While that is happening, all of you will be training." Quinn briefly explained.

"Question, sir." Stacy asked.

"Ask, soldier." Quinn said.

"When are we going to go to the surface?"

"That'll depend all on your training and determination." Quinn said. Zac frowned determinedly. Can't slack off. This isn't normal training that everyone is required to take part in. This is the high level stuff. Zac thought to himself.

He just couldn't get by the fact that Billy is in team Alpha like himself. If that idiot doesn't suck up his ego then it'll be the downfall of their entire team. Chances that Team Omega is going to run into aliens are pretty slim.

Quinn lead everyone to the training room. There the teens that passed the test of Billy's classroom was already there waiting. "Alright. Team Alpha, stand to the right and Omega to the left." Quinn said.

"Today is the first day of your training. You'll be trained in new weaponry that the folks in the labs built just for this mission. Your suits will also be high tech and dangerous. If you use the suit wrong it will leave you in a sticky situation and it will be the death of you and or your squad mates. Focus and pour all your energy into the training. Do well and you'll survive…maybe."

And like that their new training started. Quinn kept an eye on them as the higher ups watched them through security footage. Zac's father being among them. He couldn't help, but to feel proud as he watched his son train.

By the end of the training session, everyone was aloud to go home. Richard waited for Zac outside and Zac was shocked to his father to say the least. "Father?" Richard stepped forward towards Zac. "Why are you here?" He asked.
"I watched you train...through the security feed." Richard said.