×13O

Echo returned late that night and with a cage. Of course, it was big, so they hid it under a tarp and a few crates right outside the basement's entrance. When they crawled through and managed to stand up right, they saw that the basement was still in one piece at least and Blake was passed out snoring on the mattress.

Zac was also fast asleep on the couch. Echo looked towards the suit and saw it was just like how they had left it there. Slowly opening the fridge, Echo grabbed some water that was at least clean and started to drink some before they went into their slumber.

Echo was woken up by a slight thud. They opened thier eyes slightly to see Zac had rolled off of the couch but he was out too cold to notice. He was next to Blake, who's back was turned to Zac. Her eyes drifted off to sleep again, seeing that there wasn't a problem. Echo did smirk slightly before their eyes went closed the whole way.

The next morning, Echo woke to see neither of the boys were awake. They walked towards the armchair and sat down and took in the scene on the floor.

Zac was being cradled by Blake from behind with Blake's right arm holding onto Zac's waist. The scene looked all too amusing to Echo to wake them. They look so cute... it's like they're meant for each other. Echo thought. Blake's head slipped from the pillow and landed on Zac's shoulder. Nothing happened. What did they do yesterday to be this tired? Blake usually slept really lightly. The slightest sound would wake him up.

It was a little while after Zac stirred and groaned softly. He woke up and saw Echo was on the couch where he was supposed to be. He blinked in confusion and then saw the arm wrapped around his waist. He immediately jumped up, making Blake shoot up right as well. “What's going on! What happened!” Blake shouted.

“Why were you snuggling into me!” Zac suddenly asked.

“What?” Blake asked, confused. He then realized he didn't have his mask and quickly put it on.
“How…” Zac looked at the couch and then at the mattress.

“You rolled off and fell onto Blake's mattress. Both of you were out like a candle.” Echo said, smiling.

“Why are you smiling! This is weird and strange!” Zac said.
“It looked like you liked it!” Echo said. Both boys' faces flushed red.

“No…” Blake said.
“Yeah...we barely know each other...and I don't know if I go for boys…” Zac said, but did’t sound convinced himself. Echo looked at Zac confused.

“I thought humans fell in love with anyone regardless of their gender.” Echo said.

“No...some do, but some hate it...it's...hard.” Zac said. "

“Next time, I will kick you where the sun doesn't shine if you fall onto my mattress.” Blake threatened. Zac didn't feel threatened. It was just an accident.
“What did you do to be this tired?” Echo asked.

“He showed me some of the moves his father taught him.” Blake said.

“So you trained?” Echo asked.
“Well, at least you didn't waste time. I found a cage. It's outside hidden under a tarp and crates.” Echo said.

“Awesome! We're almost there!” Zac said, seemingly forgetting about his awkward encounter with Blake.
“Hold it, buster. The access codes…” Echo reminded Zac.

“And...what did you find?”

“Well, I almost got it when one of the workers walked past me but I didn't quite see the entire thing.” Echo said. “It changed recently.”

“Ohh...well, that's all we need...and, of course, stash things in the base of the cage.” Zac said.

“I don't like the idea of being naked.” Blake mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting like a spoiled child who didn't get the toy they wanted for their birthday. “Especially with him.” Blake added, jabbing his thumb in Zac's direction, who looked at him offended.