×27O

Everyone followed him down with only James and Echo on the rooftop left.

"Are you sure about this?" Echo asked. "You're so to say healed, but not all the way."

"I'll be fine. I'll be careful if it makes you feel better." James smiled.

He climbed down as Echo kept an eye on him. They still weren't convinced that James was completely fine. Zac noticed he was a little bit sloppy, but none the less he got down.

"James..." Zac said in a tone that sounded both worried-some and strict.

"I'm okay." James said and even threw his arms in the air to emphasize his point. Echo landed slightly behind Zac.

Zac looked at the map on the radio.

Everyone circled around him, minus Diana. She quickly slipped out of the alleyway.
"Where is it?" She hissed, looking up.

Then she saw it. A small drone hovered towards her. Smirking, she quickly grabbed the package that was attached to it. The drone immediately left as Diana stuffed it into her bag and snuck back into the alleyway.

"Where were you?" Eren asked suspiciously.

"I took a piss." Diana said her tone kinda sarcastic.
Zac frowned and stepped forward.

"Listen, Diana. This team went through enough danger because of someone that was on the team. I wouldn't take it lightly that happens again." Zac glared at Diana.

"Hm and you're helping the team now, how? We should get moving and here you are scolding me as if I'm a child. This isn't my first rodeo, dipshit."

Blake looked at Zac and briefly saw his eye twitch.
"Right, we need to move. It's getting dark and colder by the minute." Echo said.

"This way." Zac said, pointing to the open street that led to the neighborhood, the Tristan's used to live in.

Zac guessed that the houses used to be picturesque and beautiful. Now they are covered in overgrown grass and bushes that hasn't been trimmed in years. It didn't help with the fact that anything could hide in those bushes.

Zac motioned for everyone to follow him as they walked in the middle of the street.
It was empty except for a few cars and a bike here and there.

"Why aren't we using the backyards?" Blake whispered in Zac's ear after catching up with him.

"The gardens are overgrown. We can't get through there." Zac answered.
"We're getting close."

Zac said a little louder for everyone to hear. He glanced at James and saw he was still with the group at least.

The house in question finally came into view. Jogging to the house, Zac and Blake stood at the front door with James and Echo as everyone else went to a window and wiped off the filth to look inside.
"Whoa...nice dig." Henry commented.

"Shh." Eren shushed him. Zac nodded at James, who nodded back. Zac opened the door and let it creak open. Blake held up his flamethrower and entered with Zac right behind him.

"Here's nothing..." Blake said. Zac gave James the signal, who signaled everyone to get inside.

Timothy was the last one to enter and slowly closed and locked the door behind him.

"Before I radio in, I want us to make a thorough search of the house first. Make sure there aren't any creeps in here." Zac said.

Like that, everyone splits up. Echo stayed close to James as they went to the kitchen.
Zac went into what used to be Lieutenant Tristan's study while the rest explored the house. Zac pulled out the radio and pressed the button a couple of times repeatedly.