×61.5O

⚠️
THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER. SKIP ON AHEAD IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS. NOTHING THAT IMPORTANT WILL BE IN THIS PART.

THANK YOU

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

The moment Zac and Blake were alone, Zac leaned in closer to Blake's ear and whispered. “Do you want to do it tonight?”

“Do what?” Blake's slow brain answered. When he saw Zac's expression, he knew. He was so busy the last few years with just hanging out with him or just surviving that sex wasn't even on his mind. Thinking about doing the deed with Zac didn't disturb him in any way.

“You don't have to, if you're not ready.” Zac added and was about to add more, but was silenced by a deep, passionate French kiss.
When Blake had pulled away, Zac had alarge smile on his face. “May I have more, please?” He pouted.

“Later.” Blake winked.

Later came sooner than expected. When Blake and Zac had stepped into their bedroom, Blake was the one to pin Zac into a wall.

“Blake, are you sure about this?”

“Yes, I am. We've been together for very long, Zac. I'm comfortable.” Blake wasn't going to admit to Zac that he was ready awhile ago.

Zac gave the door a slight kick as he moved to the bed. He teased Blake as he slowly unbuttoned the shirt he had on.

“Oh, it's on, buster!”
Blake topped Zac and started to kiss him with lust. Blake felt Zac smirk and next thing he knew, he was underneath Zac.

Zac slipped out his arms from the sleeves of his shirt and smiled down at Blake. “I should admit, I don't know a lot of how to do this.” Blake shyly whispered.

“That's okay. Just follow my lead.” Zac said as he took hold of the zip of Blake's overalls. He slowly pulled it down, slipping his hands through.

Blake's warm skin crawled with goosebumps as Zac lightly touched him. He eventually leaned down and kissed Blake on his stomach amd sucked. Blake held his breath in as Zac made a rather big hickey.

He liked it.

He liked it a lot.

And Zac took notice. He made the man under him pull out his arms from the sleeves, making him sit up straight. Zac felt Blake kicking of his sneakers and pulling his socks off with his toes.

Zac gave access to Blake to enable him to start biting his neck and boy did Zac enjoy it. He pushed his body into Blake's body.
He was like. Aparched desert man who had found water at long last. Zac's fingers had curled in Blake's hair.

Eventually Blake started to kiss Zac's jawline. Zac locked their lips in a kiss as he pushed himself closer to Blake.
Blake's hands rested on Zac's thighs, squeezing the muscles as he did.

Zac pulled back, leading Blake's hands to the rim of his swim shorts. Blake slowly pulled the loud red and white Hawaiian shorts off, leaving Zac buck naked in front of him.
“It's big.” Blake noted out loud as Zac slightly pushed him down into the mattress.

Zac proceeded to pull off the remaining of Blake's overalls except for his underwear. Zac smiled and kneeled down between his legs.

Blake rested on his elbows, curious to see what Zac was going to do. He watched as Zac licked his lips and started to kiss the insides of Blake's thighs.

Immediately, Blake's head rolled back. This is way better than just kissing…Blake's head snapped back down, when he felt his boxers slowly being removed.