×19O

It was night time and sleeping arrangements got a tad bit difficult.

Blake, however, saw an opportunity. He went to Echo's ear and whispered some stuff in thejr ear that made their eyes widen for a second, before nodding slowly.

"Okay...James is going to be moved to the couch." Echo started. No one argued there.
"Zac and Blake, I believe there's some space up there for you." Echo said, pointing to said space.

Now it was just Timothy, Eren, Henry, Clara and Diana left.

"Two can fit on the mattress." Echo put their hands on their hips with a raised eyebrow.
"Er..." The five of them looked at one another.

"The lady must have the mattress." Timothy said immediately.

"Yeah, there's no way I'm sharing a bed with you pigs." Clara said, looking at the remaining men in distaste.

"Why don't you choose then?" Eren said. Clara looked at the boys and immediately thought, No.

She looked at Diana who sat, bored out of her mind, in the armchair. "I choose her." Clara said, pointing at Diana. Diana raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"Huh? What? Why me?" She asked.

"I'd much rather share a bed with a girl than with a boy." She said.

"Alrighty then." Echo said, before turning their attention to the three remaining humans.
"I can take the armchair." Timothy offered, sticking his hand up. Echo nodded, and Timothy pumped his fist in victory.

Now it was just Eren and Henry.

Echo looked around and sighed. "I can throw some blankets on the floor for you two, that's about it." Echo said as they went to where Echo and Blake had the blankets packed away. They pulled out six in total.

"Fold two of them to use as bedding. The other one...do whatever." They said and handed them each three.

"Where'd you get so many blankets?"" Zac asked.

"Oh, a few months ago we found a bedsheet store and took whatever we could. You can never have enough. Plus they were comfortable, so there's that." Echo said with a shrug, and then motioned for them to go to the roof.

Blake followed behind them. Zac took one last glance at a peaceful James and followed close behind them.

Echo looked at the two of them. "So, you're a thing now?" Echo asked, folding their arms over their chest.

"Kinda..." Blake said.

"I-...It's complicated." Zac said, rubbing the back of his neck out of embarrassment. Echo hummed, looking only slightly displeased with the answer.

"Uh huh. Anyway, what are you going to do when they go back to the bunkers?" Echo asked.

"Nothing." Blake said.

"Nothing?" Echo said. "Blake, if Zac is going to make you happy in that sense, then maybe you should go with him." Echo said. Zac studied Echo's face. It held a tiny bit of sadness, but they were happy for Blake, too.

"Like hell am I leaving you! Especially after all we've been through...besides, that douche is down there as well. The only time I'll be going back is to retrieve his head on a spike." Blake growled, making Zac flinch.

He must really hate this guy. The question is, who is he talking about? If it is someone I know?

"Echo, we kinda had an agreement to just try to enjoy the others' company while we still have time." Zac said, rubbing his arm.