×25O

The moment Zac zipped up the last bag, he leaned back and took a deep breath of relief.
Everything is finally settled and ready. A shadow suddenly loomed over him, making him turn his head around.

There he saw Blake with a mischievous look. “What are you scheming?” Zac asked, raising a suspicious eyebrow.

“Hehehehe.”

Blake suddenly pinned Zac down to the pillows and started to look for tickle spots. Blake didn't find any at first until he flipped Zac to lay on his stomach and brought his legs up, sitting on Zac's lower back.

“What are you doing?” Zac asked. Blake took off Zac's shoes, throwing them over his shoulders. Zac's face almost got hit, but luckily he twisted himself out of the way.

“Blake, what are-! Ah! Wait! No stop!” Zac said when Blake started to tickle Zac's foot.

“Haha! I found it!” Blake said. Zac tried not to kick because he didn't want to accidentally hurt Blake.

Zac squealed out as he slammed his fists into the pillows, laughing uncontrollably. “BLAKE! HAHAHA! PLEASE! GOD!” Zac shouted.

“Hm? Come again?” Blake said and tickled Zac's foot even more.

“Blake! Please! Stop!” Zac said as he tried to get air back in his lungs. Blake let go of the foot and positioned himself to lay on Zac, face snuggled into his neck.

Zac was breathing heavily with his eyes closed. “You're evil.” Zac said.

“Awww, I'm flattered.” Blake said. Zac looked up at Blake.

“You said when you were done that I could do whatever…this is just the beginning.” Blake said in Zac's ear.

“What habe I done?” Zac joked. Blake started to kiss Zac's exposed neck and made kisses that eventually led to Zac's shoulders.

Blake towered over Zac as he made the man turn around. Zac kicked off his other shoe as Blake smiled down at Zac.

“Blake…I've been thinking.” Zac said.

“Yeah?” Blake said. None of them moved.

“Maybe…maybe I should run away. Once my father sees my hand, he'll think of something messed up and crazy and it most likely won't end well.” Zac began.

“But Echo can remove it for you.” Blake said.

“Even so, Henry, Eren, Clara or Timothy can blab…Diana too.” Zac said. Blake looked at Zac surprised.

“What are you saying then?”

Zac merely smiled at Blake.
"You...you want to stay then?" Blake asked, not even trying to hide the excitement in his voice.

Zac pulled Blake closer and kissed him.
Blake deepens the kiss, pressing their bodies together.

“I'm glad that I get to see you every day then.” Blake said, pulling away slightly. Zac smiled in return and kissed Blake's cheek.

“I'll at least have you and Echo… and the chips, too.” Zac joked.

“The chips are mine.” Blake said.

“But…I'll share.” Zac chuckled again only to feel Blake push Zac back down onto the pillows.

“Now then!” Blake leaned forward again. He kissed Zac's neck again, Zac holding on to Blake. One hand even tugged at Blake's black locks.

Blake, however, had a slightly different plan. Zac felt the smirk that grew on Blake's lips as he pulled away again to make Zac take off his shirt.

Zac's cheeks instantly turned red as Blake stared at Zac. Blake lightly traced a few scars that littered Zac's stomach from his training, kissing some of them. Zac let out a sigh.