×43O

Zac eventually came down, going back where his friends and family were waiting.

They were eating and having small conversations between them. The conversations didn't last long, though.

When Richard saw Zac approaching them, he stood up and met him halfway.
“How are you feeling?” He asked.

“Dead. Empty. Numb.” Zac said.

“Do you want to eat something?” Richard asked.

“No, I'm not hungry.” Richard watched as Zac walked past him and sat down next to Echo.

“I saw a few tiger hybrids.” Zac said.

An uncomfortable silence was in the air.

Echo was about to say something when they saw Sam sneaking off to the side. “I'll be right back.” They said and left.

Echo quickly caught up with Sam and saw they went various hallways until they reached a room that overlooked the entire stadium. Sam didn't close the door properly behind them, enabling Echo to slip in.

Echo slammed the door behind them giving Sam the fright of their life. Sam's sould might as well leave.
“What did you do to Blake?” Echo hissed.

“I did nothing.” Sam hissed. Echo raised an eyebrow at the different attitude.

“Why did some of Blake's veins had a faint glow!” Echo said and stomped closer to Sam.

Sam's eyes widened and formed a smile. “Wait! It glowed!” Sam said. Sam slipped away from Echo and gathered the notes.

“Look at these! Echone, you're extremely brilliant. Look at these notes and tell me it won't work.”

Echo looked at the notes. Their eyes read it through and through. “How'd you get to this?” Echo asked, shocked.

“Reptilian regeneration. You used this as a basis and on our quick healing as well?” Echo frowned. “That's why his wounds sealed up so fast!” Echo glared at Sam.

“We had many humans that we saved that were on the brink of death.” Sam said sadly. “The trail and error of that helped me get to that.”

“So you experimented on the humans that want to get away from just that? You're one conflictive asshole!” Echo looked down at the notes again.
“You can't let this fall into the wrong hands! I suggest you destroy it!”

“Also, couldn't you have saved them with other methods?”

“No. Most of them were sick. Cancer, HIV and so on.” Sam briefly said. “In none of them, did the elixir glow. What color was the glow?”

“Orange-Red?” Echo said. “It was faint. Zac was too distracted to notice.”
“Sam! Don't give me false hope here. If there's the slightest chance that Blake could be brought back…” Echo trailed off.

“No, it should work. I injected him in his ankles, wrists, upper arms, neck and his chest. The elixir is supposed to spread to the rest of his body fairly quick.”

Echo looked down at the notes again. “This is not to be mentioned to either one of them. If Blake doesn't wake up, then it won't worsen their pain.” Echo said and glanced at Sam.

“I understand. Why don't you explore the field? Maybe that will distract your friends.” Sam suggested before Echo left.

“One last thing. Blake lost a lot of blood. His body can't make more blood if it's dead. Did you give him a blood transfusion?”

“Yeah. Believe it or not, they even did tests on the blood. Not just the body.”

“I doubt I can distract them that well.” Echo said. “You're going to explain why Blake rose from his grave. It's your doing.”