×52O

Peq was not shy when it came to fighting. Their attacks were painful and quick. Echo, Sam and Pat took the most damage, not wanting their human friends to get hurt.

Even with his enhanced strength, Zac had a hard time getting good blows on Peq.

Blake was too slow to hit his target with fireballs the size of salad plates and the rest were getting tired.

Zac felt his regeneration was getting slow. He didn't know how it possibly could get worse.
He didn't want to jinx it so he focused on the fight.
Sam and Pat had tried to attack Peq from the front and back, trying to see if Peq would focus on the one attack.

Peq didn't.

Sam was quickly thrown into Pat and with immense force.
It didn't make Zac stop his upcoming attack. He moved with speed this time. He dodged Peq when they had swung their arm at Zac.

In dodging the attack, Zac tried to kick Peq's feet from underneath them. The attack didn't land.

Richard growled at the alien. “Let him go!” He shouted when Peq had Zac in firm hold. Zac struggled ti get free from Peq's grip. He scratched, clawed and kicked.
Peq's arm around his neck did not loosen one bit.

“No. I want to see what you're going to do next.” Peq simply said and then turned to Blake. “And you. What are you going to do?”

Blake frowned at the alien in front of him. “I'm the one that's going to burn your ass to a crisp.” He hissed.

Peq took Zac's knife from it's holder and held it ready to use. “I've come to understand he was tortured relentlessly by another human and one of my bravest offsprings managed to slice off your wrist - then Echo came and saved you.”

“At least Echo cares! Many of your own offspring will turn on you!”

Peq started to move away as they smirked. “Let's just see how much you care.” Peq smiled as they effortlessly moved between Richard and Blake.

Zac was in a tighter hold as Peq moved away with him.

Peq quickly got tired of it and stabbed Zac in his side. “ZAC!” Richard shouted. “Just leave him alone! He's been through enough!”

“YOU ASSHOLE!” Stacy shouted. Zac grunted and trying to hold still.

Peq started to run, ripping the knife out. They still had Zac with them. The fast movement made Zac scream out more from the pain.

“HOLD ON, ZAC!” Richard shouted as they chased Peq.

“Get back here, you dickwad!” James shouted. Echo, Pat and Sam were far ahead of them.

Echo had to think fast. They stopped in front of Blake, making Blake collide with Echo.

“What are you- wha!” Echo had sweeped Blake like a sack of potatoes and started to run.

“Pat! Sam! Stay with them. I'll go after Pequaone!”

Echo ran out ahead, the flames on Blake's body dying out. “The fire didn't hurt?” Blake asked.

“No, why's your clothes not reduced to ash?” Echo asked as Peq made a turn. Echo took the same turn and saw what Peq was up to. They quickly gained speed and touched Pequaone's shoulder before they disappeared.

The Portal Bracelet had landed the four of them in a dark, dusty environment with Zac still Peq's hostage.