×32O

×O

The next morning the whole base was buzzing. Everyone had an important task to do. Their mission, locate Zac and Blake.
Of course, there weren't enough leads to work with. Richard, however, immediately went to Echo.

“Alright, alien! What do you know about Patrick, Billy and Blake?” Richard asked.

Echo immediately looked up at the General. Echo started to tell Richard everything they knew. Echo started where they had found Blake and how afraid and scared he was at first, until Echo helped him.
..
She told him the story Blake had told her. As Echo spoke, the recording of Patrick drunk at the entrance of the bunker popped up. Everything she said corresponded with what happened in the footage.

Lucy entered the room shortly after. "Richard, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Getting answers. Something isn't adding up." Richard said. Lucy looked at the alien.
"Don't tell me you're trusting it?" Lucy said.

"No." Richard simply said. "A word in the hall?" Richard asked and motioned for them to exit the room. Echo watched as they left.

The moment the door closed she looked at the machine that held her in place. She could feel her hands inside it, but very minimal space to move in.

A camera in the corner of the room sparked, making the. look up startled. It was then when a man appeared in the room, wearing nothing, but black. Echo blinked at him with utter confusion. “Er…”

“Shut up, alien. I speak, you nod, okay?”

Echo lightly nodded, still very shocked. What is up with this human? He reminds me of the Japanese human.…er, a ninja! Yes, a ninja! Echo thought. Lol, imagine he thinks he is one. That's so funny.

Papa Alpha. Does that ring a bell to you?”
Echo's confused look must've given him her answer.
“The hell are you on about? You're giving me a bigger headache than…” Echo went quiet. “Than Blake.” They muttered, fighting to keep their head up.

Papa Alpha? Echo thought about it long. Nothing rang a bell. For once in their life, they were utterly confused. Considering that Blake did confused shit sometimes.

“If we're going to find Blake and Zac, the alien will be able to give us some hints or ideas! You know!” Richard's voice boomed from outside the door.

The strange man didn't hesitate to blow a tranquilizer dart at Echo before he left. “Echo!” Richard shouted.

“Hehehe! Black Ninja!” Echo then made the weird sound kids make whenever they played role play.

Richard and Lucy looked at Echo strangely before their head went slump.

“What the hell did I just see?” Lucy deadpanned.

Richard was just as flabbergasted, but he noticed something sticking out from Echo's arm.

He went to a small control panel where he accessed a drone.

He navigated it to stop in front of Echo. A claw detached itself from the drone and pulled out the alien object from their arm.

Richard then brought the drone to the compartment and closed the door. Going to the other side of the same wall, Richard retrieved the dart.

“Tranquilizer?” Lucy said.

“We must get this Jeremy.” Richard said and rushed out to Jeremy's lab.

He arrived to see Jeremy and the rest of his team working hard on their projects. “Jeremy, we need you to analyze this.” Richard said.

Jeremy, who was about to greet them, took the dart and took samples.