×20O

So time flew and the undead became more and more by the day.
James at least woke up, but he still needed a lot of rest. Zac had gotten so busy with working with his father to come up with a plan, but there were always some hole in their plans.

The weapons Dr. Tristan was busy manufacturing hasn't been completed yet, so Zac didn't know how long it would be until they went back home. This past week and a half…he enjoyed it more than he thought he would.

It pained him not to know how long it would be. He just wanted to spend as much time as possible with Blake and Zac gave up trying to convince Blake to come with him.

It made Zac wonder who hurt Blake so badly that he didn't want to be underground with this person. He knew he'd do some digging once he was back home.

Zac understood though. Blake and Echo went through a lot together and leaving them wouldn't be right. Zac sighed as he waited impatiently in the loading area. He and Blake needed to go back to the building, this time to get more water.

Blake arrived coming from the basement. “Alright! Let's get going.” Blake said. He and Zac pushed some crates out of the way and quickly squeezed past them.

Blake went out first, his flamethrower ready. Many zombies scurried around, but most of them did some damage to the heads. Probably from when they crashed from the society above them down to the hard ground or in the damvies...Zac wasn't sure.

They moved across the street, careful not to make the slightest sound. They went into the building the moment they saw it and immediately saw a zombien inside.

“Blake.…” Zac whispered lowly. Blake snuck up closer and aimed his flamethrower at the zombien and then pulled the trigger. The zombien caught ablaze as it fell to it's knees, trying to get the flames.…off.

It plopped down to the floor, making its final grunt of pain and then just burning out. Blake inspected the area and luckily it was clear. He motioned for Zac to come out of hiding and went to the Food Storage.

It was quiet. No scuffling of feet was heard. A needle could drop and it would make enough noise to be heard.“It's clear.” Blake said and went to the packaged water bottles. There were six-pack packages of two litres of water.

“I can grab one pack. It should last us awhile at least.” Blake, however, was distracted by stuffing his pocket with the smaller bags of chips.
Zac shook his head at Blake's antics and grabbed a clear see-through bag and handed it over to Blake.

“Those bags are going to make noise if we crouch down to hide. Put them in the bag and tie them tightly.” Zac said. Blake shrugged and threw in multiple bags and then sealed the bag tightly with a knot.

“Wait, before we go…” Blake said, almost sounding serious, and cupped Zac's cheek again to kiss him. Zac kissed back immediately. He wanted more of the chaotic man, but they knew they couldn't stay there too long.

They panted a bit as they stared into each other's eyes again. “We should get going.…” Zac said, restraining himself from kissing Blake again.

Zac instead urged Blake to get moving. Which he luckily did. When the exit came, viewing the streets, a zombie scuffled by and stopped in the doorway. Zac's eyes widened when he saw the zombie looking straight at them.

This human, used to be a pet. It's leash was dragging behind it. The eyes were a glossy white where the iris of the eye would be and the white part was bloody red with a mixture of black.
It also seemed to take damage to it's jaw area because it was hanging on there like a motivational kitty.

Blake wanted to torch the zombie, but it could probably just attract more in the area to see what the fuss was about. Zac glanced at Blake. “If it comes inside then you can set it on fire...if not, let it just walk away...” Zac whispered.