×12O

"Absolutely not!" Echo exclaimed, looking absolutely horrified at Zac.

"Well, why not!?" Zac asked, frowning at Echo. "Well, for one, I was exiled, in other words if I even show my face there they won't welcome me back with flowers and cakes and a huge fucking party. They'll kill me on the spot!" Echo said, waving her arms around to prove her point.

"We can make you look different then! Just find some blue paint and voila!" Zac said, throwing his arms up in exasperation. Echo's eye twitched in annoyance. "Alright, fine then. Then I suppose you and Blake won't mind at all walking down the streets completely naked?" Echo asked, crossing her arms while she frowned at Zac.

Zac seemed to hesitate a moment, before sighing, "I don't care, I need to get my friends back, even if it means I have to walk buckass naked in the streets with fireworks sticking out of my ass, I'll do it." he said with determination, crossing his arms stubbornly.

Echo studied him for a moment, her mouth open in shock. "You..." She shook her head.

"And what about the access codes?" Echo asked, raising an eyebrow. "I don't know! You're the alien! You can find the codes among your own kind or something!" Zac said.

"Zac, it won't work. How are we going to sneak more humans out then?" Echo asked and at that Zac went quiet but then he smiled. "We splatter them in paint too!" Zac then said. "You're just like Blake..." Echo said and pinched the bridge of her nose.

At the mention of his name, the previously sleeping Blake shot upright. "Huh?" He asked, looking around the room in tired confusion. "Nothing, go back to sleep." Echo groaned. Blake shrugged tiredly, and in less than a second he was snoozing away again.

"Anyways, that's a ridiculous plan. There's no way splattering paint on humans is gonna work." Echo explained slowly, as if trying to teach something difficult to a dumb toddler.

"Wait, no, I'm interested again." Blake said as he turned over from the spot he was sleeping at.

"How the hell do you wake up so fast?" Zac asked Blake, "No thanks, I'm not hungry. What are you guys talking about? What's this I hear of splattering hummus with paint?" Blake asked.

"We were talking about why Zac's idea of sneaking us into the town was a bad idea."

"What was his plan, then?" Blake asked.

"Me sneaking you two into the town disguised as pets." Echo said.

There was an awkward silence for a moment, before Blake burst out laughing. "Man, Zac, you must really have a death wish. Pahahaha! Oh my God, sneaking into the town with us acting as pets, yeah right." Blake said after calming down enough to talk. Zac's cheeks burned with embarrassment, "It's the only option we have, okay!"

Zac watched as Blake grabbed his mask and put it on. "Humans look nothing like us even if the skin color match."

Blake rummaged around, trying to find the chips.

Echo kept mouthing to Zac to give the chips. Zac did so, quickly. "Where's the chips! Who am I killing today!" Blake shouted. "Over here, dipshit." Echo said and held the bag out for him.

"Why is it open?" Blake asked, giving Echo and Zac the stink eye. "I gave some to Zac. He has never tasted it and I'm glad to give him that experience." Blake inhaled air, puffing up his chest. He then blew in Echo's face and took the bag to the armchair where he lounged and ate as Echo freaked a bit.

"Anyways, your plan totally sucks and will end up with all of our heads on spikes." Blake said matter-of-factly as he plopped down on the couch, positioning his legs over the armrests and swinging them slightly.