×46O

Richard had found James just in time to go to where Zac had his fight. “We need to hurry!”

Using the hints the hiding humans provided, they ran after where Zac was having his battle with Fredrickson.

They were about to open the door, when Zac and Fredrickson broke through it. Fredrickson punched Zac relentlessly with his good fist, but that left him open for Zac to throw him off.

James and Richard jumped him, before he could recover. “Zac! Are you okay!”

“I'm fine! Echo needs help!” Zac said.

“No! You won't get away with this!” Fredrickson shouted. James rolled his eyes and just pinched Fredrickson's skin on his very damaged wrist, making the man scream out.

“Is the torture fun now?” Zac asked.

“Where is Echo!” Richard asked.

“At Blake's grave. Patrick is there.”

“SHIT!”

Fredrickson glanced down at his belt. He kicked Richard in his stomach, making Richard drop him.

Fredrickson grabbed hold of the weapon he had set his eyes on. Throwing it towards Zac, who dodged it, the circular disk clung to the desk in the room.
A few beeps later and the room was engulfed in flames.

Everyone ducked down for cover as the glass had shattered to the outside. Fredrickson used this opportunity to make a run for it.

Zac's ears kept ringing, his vision slightly blurry. He could make out his father urging him to get up. He felt James's arms pull him up as they started to move away from the flames.

When Zac had come around, he looked everywhere for Fredrickson. “Where's that weasel!” Zac hissed.

“Don't worry about him now! Echo needs us!” Richard said.

“Wait, what's going on?” James said when he noticed there wasn't any human in sight. Richard, James and Zac held their flamethrowers ready to use.

“I hear groans.” Richard wsnt pale. “This way. Now!”

Richard forced James and Zac to run. Glancing behind him, he saw a mixture of zombiens and zombies making their way to them.

“Forgot about them!” James said as he picked up his pace. Zac saw them getting closer.

He threw James over his shoulder, giving him a fright and then grabbed his father. “ZAC! THE FUCK YA DOING!” James shouted.

“It's fine! Let's just get out of here. Cover me!” Zac said.

In the distance he saw many pod like things sending humans away to safety. At one of them stood Sam.

“COME ON!” He shouted.

“WHERE'S ECHO!” Zac shouted as James and Richard made a fire barier behind them.

“They used a portal that sent them to Ukraine! I can send you there, but you need to find each other!”

The last human had used the portal and he was sent away.

“Hurry, get in! I'll buy you some time!” Sam said as Zac had put James and Richard down. Zac looked through the fire wall. It was dimming down.

He frantically looked around, looking for something that could make the fire burn higher and longer.

Nothing stood out.

Zac grabbed Sam's arm. “We're not leaving you.” Zac said and sent James and Richard on their way to Ukraine.

“AH, YOU LOT ARE CRAZY!” Sam shouted.