×33O

Blake hated himself more than he ever did. If he and Echo were more careful, the drones wouldn't have captured them in the first place.
Then they could've assisted Zac if Diana had him.

He looked down at his own bloody body. Small dots covered his body where Fredrickson had jabbed the taser into his skin. Zac was full of cuts from the hot knife that was used on him.

He pulled his knees closer and wrapped his arms around them. Resting his chin on his arms, he started to cry.

He didn't care that his wounds got aggravated because of it. He wanted to cry and get it out.

Blake was startled when Fredrickson came down. He immediately went to Zac and woke him up.

Zac groaned from the pain as Fredrickson took the gag off. “Ready to talk?” He asked, grabbing Zac's hair.

Zac hissed at the sudden movement. He glanced at Blake and bit through the pain. “Papa…Alpha…Tango, Romeo…” Zac began.

He forced himself to stay awake, “India, Charlie…” and failed.
Zac's eyes rolled back and his head went limp. Fredrickson huffed in annoyance and puts the gag back on.

Fredrickson turned around to walk out, to see Blake hid his face from Fredrickson. Fredrickson kicked him, making Blake fall over.

The mad man laughed as he walked back out. It was late again so he was going to bed.

The next day, Frederickson went to Echo's cell. As they freaked out, Frederickson relayed Zac's 'information'.

They looked at him utterly confused. “What do you want from me! You're one confusing ninja!”

“I'M NOT A NINJA!” He shouted angrily at Echo who just started to wail out a loud scream.
Frederickson freaked out, blowing a blow dart at the. with tranquilizers that could kill an elephant.

He escaped through the air vent and quietly left before Richard or even a guard could show up.

He threw down his mask when he arrived at the cell. He glared at Zac who was still unconscious.

Frederickson growled which woke Blake up. He weakly watched as Frederickson grabbed a hot knife again and went to Zac.

Zac woke up screaming when the blade was kept on his side for a solid ten seconds.

Frederickson even ripped the knife away, giving Zac another deep cut. A little bit of blood sweeped out from the wound, some of it forming a painful scab from the heat of the knife.

Zac didn't stop himself from moaning from pain as his body shook.

“It still didn't know what you meant!” Frederickson said as he grabbed Zac's chin to make him look at Frederickson.

Zac was breathing heavily. “Stop it!” Blake managed to shout with his parched throat.

Frederickson smirked.
He grabbed the whip. Zac's eyes widened as he pulled on the chains. “No! Please!” Zac looked at Blake, begging with eyes to stop pleading, pain written on his face.

Zac tried to scream as the whip was brought down on Blake repeatedly. Frederickson showed no mercy. Blake kept begging for him to stop.

“Alright then.” Frederickson said sadistically and turned his back to Zac who grunted angrily at Fredrickson.

Blake's screaming made Zac cry even more. He so badly wished to just break free and kill Frederickson for his ungodly actions.

×O

Richard had waited two days for Echo to wake up. When they did, Echo was a giggling mess, high on the tranquilizers.

In those two days, Richard was planning carefully to break into Patrick's pod. He remembered watching the footage he and Jeremy had watched together after seeing Echo passed out once again.