×37O

×
Zac and Blake painfully watched as Jeremy brought a new and improved compartment trailer.
This one had more space for the two of them and extra padding were added too.

Zac hated it mainly, because he didn't want his father to risk his life to go get the cream Echo had left in the hideout.

Sadly, they were placed in the makeshift hospital like bed that completely covered them up from prying eyes.

Echo…they had the disguise on from when they snuck out of the base. They had to be careful especially with Echo.

Lucy lead everyone to their back door where they pushed the compartment through. Once they were safely tucked inside- Echo, Richard and Jeremy got Blake and Zac out of there and on to separate beds.
Echo was happy that Zac and Blake were here instead. Jeremy had more medical equipment and medicines than Richard had.

“So, we sneak Echo into the base and go to get suit up and from there to the platform?” Stacy asked.
“Yes. Echo had taken care of everything else like the cameras and the controls to the platform.” Lucy said.

The twins looked at Echo questionably. “I use this transmitter to access the controls of the platform. I'll be able to use it while we leave and then when we come back.” Echo said, holding up two devices. One looked circular with blinking lightd while the other resembled a tablet.

“Dad…”

Richard went to Zac who was fighting off his sleepiness. “Please be careful.” He croaked out as Jeremy stood next to Zac with a mug and a straw.
“What's that?”

“Honey tea. This will help soothe your throat.” Jeremy said. “I let it cool down a bit first.”

Zac took in the straw and started to drink the tea. He let out a satisfied sigh when he was halfway done.
“Did it help?” Richard asked, putting his hand on Zac's shoulder, his thumb rubbing on the shoulder bone.

“Yes. It's nice.” Zac said. His voice sounded more clearer, but still like he swallowed a bag of sand.

“After every meal, we'll give you this tea. The more you drink it, the better.” Jeremy glanced to the kitchen. “I'll go look for any throat medicine. For now, it's tea.”
“Thank you.” Zac said.

“I'll give you two some space. I'll check your bandages in a bit.” Jeremy said, taking the empty mug away. Zac watched as he left and then eyed his dad.

“I'll be back before you know it. You just rest and get your energy back.” Richard said, holding Zac's hand. He frowned and looked at his arm.
Richard's eyes widen when he saw it too. For one, Zac lifted his elbow up effortlessly and two, his entire lower arm was healed.

“Echo!” Richard shouted, which promted everyone to rush to the room. Echo was the first one to run into the room, almost instantly they were next to his bed.
“His arm! It's healed.” Echo said in shock.

“What!”

“Zac, did your adrenaline spike?” Echo asked.

“Er…Maybe…” Zac admitted sheepishly.

“Did your cells help heal him?” Jeremy asked as he looked at Zac's arm too. The commotion around Blake made him stir.

“Wha-” He turned his head and saw Echo, Jeremy and Richard around Zac. Fearing the worst, he started shouting. “Zac! Is he okay!”

“More than, Blake!” Echo said, turning around to face Blake. “Zac's adrenaline spiked and the bit of the skin my hand covered, healed his wounds!”
Blake stared at Zac, who had a smile on his face. He looked relieved at Zac, smiling back.