Resolve Pt.1

Authors Notes: It's Meiko's time to shine in full swing, lets see how the protective elder Hanagaki sibling does things when left on her own.

July 7, 2005 Meiko

"That'll be 2,900 yen." The convenience store clerk muttered, as the one and only cousin of the Hanagaki siblings, Masaru began to rummage around his pockets to pay for the snacks and drinks he'd been ordered to pick up after school by his bosses before their fights. The store door opened with a chime, and the clerk turned from Masaru to greet his newest guest. "Welcome."

"Ah~" A familiar melodious voice sang. "There you are!" Masaru froze, as a chill ran down, slowly almost robotically turning his head towards the door, to find his cousin, Meiko 'innocently' smiling at him as she pointed at him. "I. Found. You. Baka-Masa~"

"M-m-m-meiko-chan." The sandy bleach blonde-haired teen paled, almost screaming out loud as the dark-haired girl gracefully skipped to his side. To the people around them, she may have looked like a simple innocent Japanese middle school girl. With her braided hair, black stockings, and bulky glasses. But for Masaru, he saw through that innocent visage and honey-sweet words, behind the mask his cousin approached him with. Was an unbridled fury, and venom all being directed at him as she suddenly wrapped her arms around his right arm tightly with a vice grip.

"Ne, ne! Baka-Masa-kun~" Meiko 'cutely' cooed, "I've been looking all over for you! You wouldn't believe how many people I had to talk to around your school till they pointed me in the direction of this store!" Tightening her grip on the boy's arm, Meiko looked up at him through half-lidded eyes and a gleam in one of her glasses lenses. "So~ Do you think you can be a good boy, and come with me real quick?"

The boy became deathly pale, sweat dripping from his brow as he knew there would be no escape from this lion's jaws.

Throwing the boy towards the ground in the corner of the street, Meiko slammed her foot dangerously close to her cousin's head

Throwing the boy towards the ground in the corner of the street, Meiko slammed her foot dangerously close to her cousin's head. Watching the boy shriek as he became pinned between a literal hard place and her leg. "So~" Meiko venomously sang, "How's it going?" She asked, smiling, watching the boy shake as struggled to stare up at the usually small girl.