Rerise Pt. 2

Author's Note: It's here! Our Crybabies Hero's second chance is upheld! The end of the Moebius Arc is almost here, and there are so many plans for our story after this arc... Ah, I can't wait to get Mikey back next chapter. As usual enjoy, and let me know what you think~

August 3rd, 2005 Takemichi

His whole body shook as he stared up at Kiyomasa and his gang. Body frozen, yet shaking, fearful, yet angry, heart racing, yet blood ice cold. Everything in his body and mind was a jumbled mess, as he was once again met by the root of his trauma in the past. 'It's... over...' Takemichi fearfully thought.

"Huh?!" Meiko angrily exclaimed, stepping a bit forward to shield her frozen brother. "Who's a piece of shit?!" Her eyes narrowed as she spat in the taller teen's direction, "A no-good punk ass bitch who attacks someone from behind like a dickless coward has no right to insult us you no good nobody."

"Huh–" Kiyomasa growled, he smiled cruelly. "Are you really gonna say to me? After I mercifully spared you?"

"Mercifully?!" Meiko gapped, "You thought you killed Draken and wandered off like some coked-up junkie enjoying their high!" Meiko snapped, "You were so high off your supposed win you failed to actually finish the job. Or what did you think to just let us bleed out as a form of suffering? Talk about incompetent." Meiko taunted smirking, causing Kiyomasa to growl.

"Well that ain't a mistake I'll be making again now is it?"

"Aw... Is mister ugly sad that I hurt your pride..." Meiko cooed as if talking down to a baby or child before smiling wickedly, "Or is your tiny dick so small you need to compensate by trying to exude big dick energy with a knife of all things. What is it?" Meiko continued to coo, "Mommy and daddy didn't love you enough, no girl insane enough to be 'wooed' by your lack of charm or good looks. Or maybe it's the lack of money seeing how you needed to have literal children fighting to earn you money. You must be the most incompetent son of bitch around if that's your only means for earning a bit of lunch money and pocket change." Meiko cruelly smiled, "It'd almost be sad if it weren't so pathetic." Her eyes narrowed dangerously, "And it would almost be pathetic if you didn't piss me the hell off by touching Michi and my friend!"

"Mei...!" Yayoi quietly tried to hiss at the girl, falling silent when she noticed Meiko secretly gesturing to her to remain silent. The girl's heart froze, realizing what her friend was trying to do.

"You really wanna die tonight bitch?" Kiyomasa glared, stepping a bit forward, as Takemichi flinched back in fear.

"Do you?" Meiko shot back, pushing the frozen Takemichi more behind her as she placed herself firmly between the dangerous teen and her frozen brother and friends. 'That's right asshole, keep your eyes on me.' She thought with narrowed eyes, 'Focus only on me.'

Having taken a few steps back due to his sister's shove, Takemichi struggled to breathe as his unfocused eyes became trained to his feet and the ground below him. Trying to take another step back he froze as a familiar male grunted in pain before struggling to call out. "Take... mitchy..." Takemichi slowly turned back to look towards the once dying male, "Ei..."

"Draken...kun...?" Takemichi shakenly whispered as he stared at a more profusely bleeding Draken who had forced himself up. Emma trying to help keep the male sit up even as Yayoi tried to push him back down.

"What are you crazy!" Yayoi snapped. "Lay back down damn it."

"Draken, please!" Emma begged, "You have to stay still."

Breathing heavily, Draken lightly slapped Yayoi's hands away, gently placing his hands on Emma's shoulder before pushing her away softly. "Thanks... you two." Draken painfully grunted as he continued to struggle to speak let alone breathe. "Now..."