Recover Pt. 3

Authors Note: The Grand Finale for Recover, I swear Meiko and Mikey accidentally took the wheel from me again. I had plans and they derailed it again!!! Why must these M&M pair do this to me ;w; Please enjoy, and let me know what you think ;3 This is currently my favorite chapter that I've written so far.

August 1st, 2005 

"He's currently got some of our friends over right now, but I'm sure none of them would mind if you wanted to hang out." Meiko smiled.

Mikey recalled his last conversation with Meiko and felt a bit of anger as he wondered now if she meant for him and Draken to meet, "What the hell're you doing hanging around here?" Mikey questioned with his eyes narrowed.

"What?" Draken angrily muttered back, "The real question would be why are you showing up?" He shot back.

Takemichi stood in shock as he realized who now stood before him and Draken, "Mikey-kun!"

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" Makoto panicked by Takemichi's open window as he began biting his nails nervously.

"Mikey-kun's here!" Yamagishi exclaimed, catching Akkun's and Takuya's attention as they ran to look out the window. "And he and Draken both look pissed!"

"Talk about the worst possible timing." Akkun paled, as Takuya began to sweat nervously beside his friends.

"Shits about to go down now. This is gonna get all kinds of messy!!"

Glaring up at the taller teen Mikey struggled with the rage he still felt when being confronted by the slightly older teen. "I came over to see how Takemitchy was doing." He admitted, 'And see what Ei-chan meant with her talk.' He secretly thought as Draken only continued to glare down at him with equal annoyance.

"Yeah, well I got here first," Draken replied.

"Why? Takemitchy's my friend." Mikey possessively stated, as Takemichi openly stood in shock between the two older males, head whipping back and forth between the two as his mouth flopped around like a fish. "I even ran into Ei-chan and she told me he'd be glad to see me. So who asked you to butt in? Right, Takemitchy?"

"Huh?! I, uh... Mei-nee did?"

"Huh?" Draken drawled back, "What the hell are you talkin' about? I've been planning on coming for days now, Ei said it'd be fine to come whenever I want, so I did. You're my friend, aren't you, Takemitchy?"

'So, she didn't know he was here?' Mikey thought his original suspicions for the girl being washed away only for his frustrations with Draken to take over full force.

"I don't..." Takemichi's mind spun in confusion, 'She talked to them both about coming over? When–'

"Out of my damn way, beanpole. I can't get by."

"Ha! You get out of my way, you little shrimp."

"H-hey! Stop! Stop this! Stop acting like you're a couple of dumb punks!" Takemichi tried to seriously step in.

"Huh?!" Draken and Mikey both glared at the younger teen.

The Mizo boys felt their jaws drop as they witnessed this, "I-is he really trying to stop them?" Akkun exclaimed as Yamagishi's voice cracked.

"Does he have a death wish?!"

"He just got out of the hospital." Takuya muttered, "Meiko-senpai is gonna flip if he ends up in there again so soon!"

Trying to place himself between the pair, Takemichi took a deep breath, 'Just... try to do like Meimei does.' He thought, using himself as a human barrier. "I don't know what happened to start this between you, but this is stupid! Both of you just need to chill out, now! And stop fi–" He was cut off as Draken suddenly grabbed him by the front of his T-shirt and dragged him up to his face.