Releap Pt.5

Authors Note: 56 pages!? Why did this become 56 pages long!!! Uh!!! Anyway, enjoy the grand final of Releap, onward to Moebius confrontation!!!

July 20th, 2005 Takemichi

'Okay. So plan A of becoming Draken's bodyguard didn't work.' Takemichi silently thought to himself, tailing after Draken. 'But I'm not going to give up so easily!' He thought determinedly, 'Plan B!! From now until August third, I'm gonna keep my eyes on him the whole time!' Takemichi thought, 'And to make sure I don't get recognized...' He pulled out the glasses he'd borrowed from his sister and put them on. 'I'll use these as a disguise to hide in plain sight!' He gave himself a once over in a store window before nodding to himself, "This plan is full proof." He proudly smirked, before quickly going after Draken again who had made a good distance. 'Now to just–"

"Huh?! What the hell?" Draken's annoyed yell causing Takemichi to jump.

'Shit! Have I been spotted?' Nervously looking around the corner, Takemichi felt his whole body turn to stone as his jaw dropped. 'Ah–'

"Yo, Ken-chin! Hope you don't mind, but I invited Ei-chan along." Mikey greeted grinning as he proudly waved from beside Meiko.

"Hey, Draken." Meiko casually waved in turn.

"Ei," Draken nodded to the girl politely before glaring at the grinning Mikey. "What is Ei doing here Mikey?"

"Oh, you know. Got bored, so I thought I'd invite Ei-chan since we're just hanging out." Mikey nonchalantly answered, seeming to not note, or more accurately, care about the annoyed twitching from Draken's eye as he looked between the two short individuals.

"You cheeky bastard..." Draken growled, struggling to not just grab his shorter friend by his shirt, "You know full well I had plans for us today."

"Well, now those plans can include Ei-chan." Mikey grinned looking at Meiko, "Right, Ei-chan?"

'WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!' Takemichi silently screamed in his mind, clutching onto the store corners wall tightly. 'Why is Meimei here with these two?!' Takemichi stressfully thought, struggling not to make a scene as he stared at the three teens interacting.

"Um, I guess..." Meiko awkwardly chuckles, before looking at Draken. "That is of course if Draken here doesn't mind."

"Of course not!" Mikey happily exclaimed, stopping the taller teen from speaking, "Ken-chin and I are always hanging out, so it's no big deal if you join us." He grabbed Meiko's hand and began to lead her inside the restaurant. "So let's go in and eat! You're hungry right?"

"Now that you mention it..." Meiko hummed, allowing the boy to lead her inside, as Draken smacked himself in the face to grumble over his friend blatantly ignoring him.

"Goddamn, it Mikey..." Sighing into his hand, Draken took a deep breath through his nose as he calmed himself down. "Okay, no. No. You can work with this..." Draken muttered to himself as he moved to follow after the two other teens, "If nothing else..." He smiled as he caught sight of Mikey letting Meiko enter the booth first before sitting next to her excitedly. 'This might actually be a good thing.' He thought to himself, 'I can work with this.'

"Oi, Ken-chin! Over here!" Mikey childishly waved his friend over as Meiko seemed to struggle to not laugh at how the restaurant go-ers were reacting to the grown teen's loud excitement. "Hurry it up, you slowpoke!"

Watching as Draken entered the facility Takemichi collapsed to his knees in shock, "I don't get it..." He quietly muttered to himself, "I really don't get it..." He put his head in his hands, "Why is... Why is Meimei seemingly so close to Draken-kun and Mikey-kun?! What the heck happened while I was in the future?!" He thought aloud, shaking his head he quickly scrambled to follow the teens in. "No! Not the time, I need to go in and keep an eye on Draken. Maybe... Maybe doing that will help explain things, yeah! Yeah! That can work... I hope..."