Beaches be Crazy pt. 3

Authors Notes: The grand finale for our beach episode is here, the return to the plot must begin... I swear this chapter basically was trying to kill me. Never again! Please, I don't know if I can do over-the-top fun right, to begin with... if you guys honestly enjoyed this let me know. I swear this chapter had me as a nervous mess. I would like to preface this with this chapter was supposed to be less than 15 pages... It ended at 38 pages in google docs. I will now proceed to die for a bit. Enjoy~

July 17, 2005 Meiko

"Hmm..." Meiko stared down at the sleeping boy. From behind her Pah and Peh were trying to see who could dig the deepest hole in the sand, while Mitsuya, Yayoi, and Draken all blew up some pool floaties and a beach ball. Emma and her were supposed to be picking up their small mess with Baji and Chifuyu. "So is this just a today thing, or does Mikey falls asleep after every meal?" Meiko curiously asked as she looked back at the others.

"It's a Mikey thing." Draken sighed, throwing the beach ball he inflated up in the air. "Definitely a Mikey thing."

Emma nodded, "Yeah. Though him falling asleep is just sorta his thing... I still don't know how he passes his classes when he sleeps through them."

Draken darkly muttered at this, "Truly life's greatest mystery."

"I see..." Meiko nodded to herself, eyeing a bucket and pail close by. "And... How deep of a sleeper would you say Mikey is?"

Yayoi's ears twitched at this, and she accidentally released the inflatable ring she was trying to inflate as she looked back at her friend in fear. "Meiko..."

Baji shrugs at this, "It depends mostly."

"Sometimes he quick to wake up." Emma nodded.

"And sometimes he's a pain in the ass to drag out of bed." Draken finished, as Yayoi became more and more nervous as she noticed the slight mischievous grin that began to form on her friend's lips.

"And now..."

Walking over to his friend Baji lightly nudged Mikey with his foot. "I'd say out like a light, why–" Baji stopped as he noticed the smile on her face.

"Who wants to bury the lazy butt in the sand?"

"Mei no!" Yayoi squeaked.

"Mei yes!" Meiko mischievously snickered.

"Do you have a death wish?" Draken deadpan staring at the girl.

"Oh come on!" Meiko grinned, "The guy's asleep and left the clean up to us, even Pah and Peh did their fair share of cleaning up before dicking around." She pointed out, as she gestured to Pah chasing Peh while shouting about the other boy, about getting sand in Pah's shorts. "What do you say? A little bit of karma, a little bit of fun. Emma-chan, you in? I'll let you choose the body we make him with the sand." Meiko excitedly turned to Emma, the girl twitched, eyeing her brother's vulnerable form before shifting her gaze towards Draken who stared at Meiko as if she had lost her mind.