Releap Pt. 3

Authors Note: So can we all agree teenagers be dumb sometimes, like even me when I was a teen thought, this is dumb, at times at my friends logic on shit. So here is my attempt to have someone! Fricken call out the bull that was what Emma, our beautiful queen who we love, idea to get Draken's attention. This of course means Meiko is speaking in terms as an older sister and a fifteen-year-old herself so what she says sounds... well you'll see. Who knows wether it came out good. ;w; also this chapter has beat Beach be Crazy on page count... part 5 will reveal the final page count.

July 19th, 2005 Takemichi

Hina twitched a bit annoyed, noting how this obviously attractive female both not only knew, but seemed to be openly flirting with her boyfriend with her tone of voice. "Why is she calling you 'wussy boy'?"

"What?" Draken and Meiko both seemed to frown looking towards their respective teens.

"You know Emma?"

"You know Michi?"

Both Draken and Meiko respectively asked the teen standing next to them, as Takemichi's frightened and nervous gaze now snapped towards his sister's surprised one, before snapping towards his quietly fuming girlfriend. "Y-you've got the wrong idea, Hina!" He turned to Draken and his sister both as the pair now stared him down with open glares. "Draken-kun, Mei-nee, I don't remember a thing that happened!"

Yayoi facepalmed at the boy's stuttering excuse, "Ay ve, I can't believe this. What is this? A telenovela!" She quietly muttered, as snuck a glance between the teens. "... Actually, now I can't look away."

"Michi..." Meiko threatenly began, making Takemichi pale. "Did you fuck up?"

"Uh...I... uh... What even is fucking up–" Takemichi began to stutter out as his sister cut him off.

"Eeee!" Meiko shouted like a buzzer, already calling out his bullshit. As a dark aura seemed to cover her and Hina. "You fucked up!"

"He managed to get me down to my underwear, then ran away."

"Oh~ So you did something like that, huh?" Hina angrily shook as Takemichi tried to look at the two females as innocently as he could.

"You know, I'm not sure. I really don't remember!" He tried to explain eyes focusing on his possibly soon to be Ex as she cracked her neck, and knuckles. "Huh?! Hina-san?!"

Yayoi popped up behind her handing the angry teen a bat, "Here use this."

"Eap!" Takemichi flinched back, begging some form of god to save him.

"Hina-chan!" Hearing his sister's voice suddenly no longer with an angry tone, Takemichi almost cried looking towards her with a fuming Hina.

"Meimei!" He cried out hopeful, believing his sister might mercifully save him. 'I'm saved!!'

Meiko stared at the teen with a disappointed deadpan stare, before smiling brightly and running her dumb across her neck execution style. "Give him a quick death!" She cheerfully said as Yayoi pulled out her phone from behind the smiling Meiko to take pictures.

"Say 'Dumbass.'" Yayoi boredly cooed as the remaining teens watched Hina release her anger against the boy while she took some pictures. "Oof, that's gotta hurt..."

"Where'd you even get the bat from?" Draken muttered, eyeing the beating Takemichi took, feeling equal parts impressed and concerned given how easily Hina seemed to be able to handle beating the boy.

Yayoi gestured casually to the gang still standing behind them, "Oh you know, I just... batted my eyes to someone and asked nicely." Meiko snickered from her friend's side and subtly high-fived her as Draken realized the pun she had made with a deadpan stare. "Why?"