The Storm Pt. 3

Authors Note: This really shouldn't have taken as long as it did (kicks video games and fanfics under bed while coughing into hand) This time around it was a mix of real-life tomfuckery and procrastination (I simultaneously curse and bless Yakuza 0.). Ain't gonna lie... Mostly cause I wasn't too sure on writing out a fight scene.... I tried ;w; I hope you all will know this. And I hope you all enjoy~ Let me know what you all think. (PS If you like Tokyo Revengers, highly recommend the Yakuza games if only for the insanity and feels.)

August 3rd, 2005

"...Eh?" Meiko deadpanned as she stared up at her brother in an almost unemotive shock. "The... future?"

Seeing his sisters somewhat shocked, and even to a degree unimpressed reaction, Takemichi took a long and deep inhale before he began to ramble in a way that to anyone else would have been incoherent. "So twelve years from now a lot shit happened with me and you and Hina because Mikey and Toman went full evil with this guy named Kisaki and that only happened cause Draken died tonight and because of that you and Hina–"

'Wait hold on too fast!' Meiko thought, trying to catch up on everything her brother had just said, 'What happened with Michi, Hina, and me– what's this about Mikey and Toman going evi– the hell is Kisaki and Draken what?!'

"After that while waiting for the train I was suddenly pushed off the tracks and totally thought I was gonna die like life flashing before my eyes and everything but in reality, I somehow ended up jumping back in time and reliving one of the worst days of it because I'd been so stupid to not listen to your warnings back then and that led me to visiting Hina and somehow ended up telling Naoto and that ended up sending back to the future–"

'He says he's from the future... but how the heck does that even work? It's definitely nothing like Back to the Future... Wait. Focus, Meiko! This is serious!!' Meiko thought shaking her head as Takemichi's constantly accelerating explanation was still causing her a bit of issue. Especially since the longer he went the more she noted with a frown how increasingly distressed her brother became as he continued to try and speed run through his explanation, 'He definitely upset about all this... He's definitely not lying, not with that expression... or at least he seems to really believe what he's saying...'

"So that led to Naoto and me teaming up in the future and trying to figure out all the how's and why's and that led to us finding out about Akkun being the one who–"

'But then again this would sorta explain a lot of shit... and if what he's saying even holds a small grain of truth... That would mean...'

"–that's why I tried to stop Mikey and Draken's fighting and I thought it worked but now Draken's still gonna get killed tonight meaning Mikey and Toman will definitely still go bad and that will mean you, Hina, and Akkun will–"

Slapping a hand over her brother's mouth, Meiko quickly made a shushing sound as she cut the boy off, "Breath Michi. Breathe! I get this is a lot to explain but you still need to breathe!" She ordered, "If not you're gonna pass out with how upset you're getting."

'She's right...' Takemichi thought trying his best to calm his breathing even if only through his nose. 'Just trying to speed run through all this... My chest, even my throat's hurting from holding in that breath too long.' He subconsciously tried to touch his chest as the tightness that had formed from his rambling dissipated. 'Plus... What are the chances she even caught half the things I said? We're losing time and I'm completely failing to get my points across!' He angrily thought as Meiko noted his still upset appearance.

"Better?" Meiko asked.

He nodded slowly, still breathing.

"Good... That's good." She said slowly, removing her hand from his mouth before she gave him a stern look. "Nod if I'm getting this right, okay. You're from the future?" He nodded, heart racing. "Something happened and you came back." He nodded again, eyes wide as he stared at his sister in more and more shock.