Respect pt. 4

Authors Note: The final for Respect is here! I've been so excited to get this done, hehe. (winks) I can't wait though to share with you the next chapter once I get to work.... (looks towards Editors room were singing is coming from) Wait he's still here? Knocks on and opens the door 

Editor's note:https://www.youtube.com/shorts/swQRnW561BA

Authors note: Welp... At least he is finally going off for his Vacay? Anyway as always let us know what you think and feel, and enjoy this latest chapter~

Bonus: I have a New story up and about if any of you lovelies are interested, the fandom of said story...

God Eater.

August 10th, 2005 Meiko

"Mikey~" Meiko called out to the boy as soon as she stepped out onto the hospital's rooftop, stopping as she noticed the boy laying on top of a ventilation unit. "Ah, there you are." She said smiling as she walked closer. 'Oh,' She paused as she noticed the boy's slow and even rhythmic breathing. 'He's asleep...' She noted, quietly pulling herself up to his side to look down at the sleeping boy.

'He really is like a cat...' She quietly laughed to herself staring down at his peaceful expression, as he slept under the warm summer sun. Her gaze softened as she gently pushed his hair out of his face, 'Or maybe an angel...' She solemnly thought as her expression became more heartbroken as she carefully sat herself down and carefully pulled Mikey's head to rest more comfortably on her lap. '... I can't believe this is the same guy... Who becomes one of Japan's most wanted criminals.' She sorrowfully thought, 'And the reason for why I die...'

"Mmmmmh." Meiko sighed as she took a seat down on her bed, bathed and changed.

Knock Knock

Looking up, she watched as her bedroom door opened to reveal Takemichi's bandaged hand holding a steaming warm mug. "Is it safe?"

"Oh haha." Meiko rolled her eyes, "Get in here you dumbass." She smirked watching as her brother gently kicked in her door as he walked in with two warm mugs. "Whatchya got there?" She asked as she watched Takemichi close her door shut behind him.

"Oh, you know just some hot chocolate." He grinned as he held one of the mugs out to her, "Thought we could use some of this after the night we had."

"Oh~ Perfect! I still feel like I'm freezing inside." Meiko grinned, taking a quick sip after she blew on it a bit. "Hmm, just right... Wait..." She frowned for a bit, looking down at the drink before looking over to her brother who sat at her bedroom's small chabudai. "When did you learn how to make my hot chocolate, you usually suck at melting the chocolate." She joked as Takemichi's eyes became lost and nostalgic.

"...Haha, yeah... I guess I did sorta use to fail in making it back when I was this age." He muttered, "But after I ran away... and started living on my own I..." He trailed off breath as he caught sight of his sister's now shocked expression, "Hahaha. Let's just say it's something I used to miss a lot after I moved away." He tried to laugh off his words, "I quickly learned how to make it so I wouldn't feel so homesick... honestly it was one of the few things I learned how to make from what you used to show me." He admitted as Meiko frowned down at her mug before moving to sit down beside him.

"Yeah well... The Michi of this time is just a kid." She pointed out jokingly, "And you're an adult in the future so... At least you tried, and it worked right." She tried offering as consolation as the teen could only smile sadly and shake his head.