Resolve Pt.2

Authors notes: Let it be said , I am still figuring out how to write certain characters. So please excuse any oocness. (Buried under Tokyo Revengers fic, manga pages, and the anime) I've been known to get better once I get in full swing of writing with them. So please enjoy the chapter and even let me know what you think.

"Eh?" The siblings stared in shock, Mikey releasing the pair just as Meiko's eye twitched in annoyance, and moved away before the girl could even dare to grab ahold of him.

Takemichi even having to grab ahold of his sister's arm as she angrily raised it as she whispered. "Imma hit him."

"No! Aren't you supposed to be the responsible one between the two of us?! You're going to get us killed!" He panickedly hissed, as the pair watched Mikey walk up towards Kiyomasa.

"Are you the one running these matches?" He casually asked, as Kiyomasa nervously replied.

"Y-yes."

Smiling at the teen's response, Mikey suddenly kicked Kiyomasa directly in the face.

The two Hanagaki siblings gasped in shock, Meiko herself even wincing once she noticed that the teen's nose no longer simply had a popped blood vessel, but had now been broken. As Mikey grabbed a tight hold on Kiyomasa's head through his hair. "Who the hell are you?" He coldly questioned, punching the semi-conscious teen's face repeatedly as the whole crowd watched uncomfortably.

"Kiyomasa..." Red nervously whispered, watching as his leader was then dropped as Mikey harshly planted his sandaled foot onto the unconscious man's head one final time.

"Okay, then." Mikey sighed, turning back to his much taller friend with a blood-splattered face and smile. "Let's get going, Ken-chin." Stepping over the unconscious Kiyomasa's head, the blonde began to walk away. "Taking bets at this little fight club is lame."

Glaring down at the unconscious Kiyomasa, Draken annoyedly ordered before following behind his friend. "Stop bringing Toman's rep down."

"Takemitchy... Ei-chan..." Stopping to call back at the two Hanagaki siblings, Mikey happily smiles at the pair. "See you later!" He almost burst out laughing, as he noticed Meiko angrily twitch at his nickname for her.

Moving to open her mouth as her brother quickly covered it, to panicky hiss in her ear. "Meimei, don't!!"

A chuckle did escape though when he noticed the girl able to break her hands-free enough to flip him off. 'Fuck you!! You- You- Stupid... Stranger danger cutie!' Meiko angrily exclaimed in her mind, still upset with the boy's claims of her and her brother being his 'bitches'.

Though he caught sight of this strange interaction, between his friend and the Hanagaki girl. Draken simply remained quiet on the matter, as he began to order and wave the crowd off. "Y'all wake up and scram already."

July 7, 2005 Draken

Falling close behind Mikey, Draken gave a final glance back to the fights club area as the majority of the groups left leaving only Takemichi, Meiko, and the other Mizo boys behind. "Took them long enough."

"Ne, ne, Ken-chin." Mikey called out, causing Draken to sigh as he looked back at the shorter boy.

"What is it Mikey?"

The image of Takemichi holding his ground, and Meiko running in to save her brother, flashed through Mikey's mind. He smiled and turned back to his friend, "I think I really like those two. Let's go play with them tomorrow."

Taking note of his friend's interest, Draken only smiled in return. "Whatever you say..." The pair began to walk in silence until "By the way... Why bitches?"