Respect P. 2

Authors Note: Welcome back Readers~! We interrupt... whatever it is you're doing to bring you this Emergency Mikey/Meiko content! As you can see my boyfriend got so fed up with the lack of anime art we could find to try and use to represent Meiko and Mikey that he literally tried editing a picture off of google. Mad lad, I tell you. (Editor's note: Homework for after your finish reading this chapter. Go on google and search "anime couple hug blonde guy" I challenge you to find a picture that is doesn't have the character's kissing and/or is unique to when compared to the edited picture above. I am 98.99912% postive you wont.) Can you feel his salt? Anyways~ Please Enjoy this next installment and let us know what you think!

August 3rd, 2005

Silently scattered throughout the waiting room, the small group of teens all quietly sat and supported one another. Hina, Emma, and Mikey all sat together on the waiting room benches. The blonde-haired girl firmly sitting between her friend and Mikey, as Takemichi and Yayoi stood silently close by to the girls. Beside them stood Mitsuya and Peh, the boys of the Mizo Five sitting diagonal to the seated teens on the other side of the waiting room. No one spoke, time had passed since the group first came together to wait outside the operation room, hours really, and the air around them was heavy. The group's anxiety and nerves were high, but no one dared to move or make a sound as they all stayed firm and in place as they waited for the news of their friend's fate.

Click

The operation sign's light turned off, and all the seated teens except for Mikey shot up to stand, everyone except for the dark-eyed blonde turned their complete attention towards the doors as the doctors stepped out. "..."

"W-well...!" Yayoi broke the silence as the teen all anxiously stared up at the doctors. "Don't just stand there!!" She snapped, "Tell us! How... Is he...?"

"... We were able to save his life." The doctor calmly informed, as Takemichi's jaw fell and Mikey silently listened to the doctor's words, "The operation to save his life..." Yayoi covered her mouth, as tears filled her eyes alongside Hina's, Peh-yan's, Mitsuya's, and Emma's. "...was a success." The Mizo boys gasped in joy as everyone became filled with unbridled joy, yet the most excited of all perhaps, was none other than Takemichi himself.

"Fuuuck.... YEEEAAAH!!!!" Takemichi loudly screamed to the heavens with tears in his eyes. The Mizo boys exploded alongside him in cheers as they joined him. "HE'S OKAY!!"

"Hnnngh!!" Emma loudly began to cry and sob in relief as she threw herself into Hina's arms, as the girl helped her up. "Hina!!"

"It's a miracle! Thank goodness he's alright." Hina cried alongside her friend as the two continued to hold each other. "I'm so happy!"

"YEEEAAAHHH!!! DRAKEN-KUN'S ALRIGHT!!" The Mizo five boy's all cheered. "Draken! Draken! Draken! Draken!"

"Jeez, keep it down." Mistuya weakly scolded the boys as he wiped the tears away from his eyes, smiling. "He's still recovering you know."

Loudly sobbing in relief at this, Yayoi fell to her knees tiredly at this. Quietly clasping her hands before her in prayer as she quietly began to cry in Spanish. "Ay gracias a Padre y Jesus y al espiritu santo– Esta bien! Esta Vivo!!"

"Whoever it was that performed the emergency first aid did a pretty good job all things considered." The doctor said, causing Yayoi to sob more loudly, "It was obviously rushed, but it helped to slow the blood loss and helped to buy him some time until he was brought in."

"Nnh... ugghhh!" Yayoi wailed loudly, throwing her head back, the girl feeling no shame as she cried unabashedly in pure joy and relief.

"Hey, you did it!" Mitsuya smiled down at the girl as he proudly patted her head from beside her, "Good work, Yai!" He praised causing the girl to cry even louder.