Beaches be Crazy Pt. 2

July 17, 2005

"Oi, Mitsuya." Draken crossed his arms, as he and the guys, minus Pah and Peh, all stood outside the changing rooms after getting changed themselves. "Go help, Pah and Peh set up our spot."

"Huh?" Mitsuya frowned, "Why do I gotta go?"

"You were the one closest to last place in the race." Baji teased as the silver-haired teen glared at him.

"With good reason, and if I remember right you just barely avoided losing to me."

"Yeah, but I still won." Baji arrogantly shot back, as Draken frowned at the two.

"Look, I don't care who goes, but we all know those two are bound to get into some trouble if some dumbasses piss them off. We don't need a fight breaking out and dragging the girls into a mess."

"Then send Chifuyu," Mitsuya argued, pointing to Baji's right-hand man. "The kid's got a good head on his shoulders, I'm sure he can make sure those two don't get into too much trouble."

"Oi!" Baji snapped, "Don't just offer up my guy without permission."

"I'm just saying, it's an option!" Mitsuya glared, "Why do I always have to play the second babysitter?"

"Hmm," Mikey hummed looking over at his arguing guys. "If it's that much of a problem..." He held his fist up grinning, "Why don't you rock paper scissors to see who goes with help the guys?"

"You mean leave it up to luck?" Chifuyu asked as Baji grinned.

"I'm down, you good with that Mitsuya."

Sighing the silver-haired teen smirked, "Sure... You suck at rock paper scissors anyway."

"I do not!" Baji snapped, as Draken glared at Mikey.

"Seriously, you couldn't have just ordered one of them to go."

"Aw~ Come on, it's beach day Ken-chin. There's no need to be so serious and order the guys around."

"You literally ordered a race!"

"Yeah, before we got to the beach." Mikey shrugged, "Plus it was all in fun."

"You literally dubbed Pah and Peh the group's pact mules for the day, and sent them to put our stuff down somewhere." Draken deadpanned, as Baji shouted in frustration.

"Chifuyu you traitor!"

"Sorry Baji-san but Mitsuya's right." Chifuyu laughed, "You do suck at rock paper scissors."

"And with that, you're on babysitter duty." Mitsuyu smugly smirked, "Good luck."

"Yeah, fuck you." Baji huffed, looking at Chifuyu. "You staying or you wanna come with?"

"Hmm... I think I'll come."

"Great."

"If only to keep Baji-san out of trouble too."

"... Chifuyu I swear I will–"

Inside the girl's changing room Yayoi twitched as she stared at Emma adjusting her two-piece bikini. Shifting her gaze to Meiko then who was already dressed, the girl having apparently come with her swimsuit under her clothes, placed her glasses aside in their case before she tied a sheer skirt cover around her waist.

"Hey..." Yayoi began, looking down at her own swimsuit-clad body and then Emma. "So um... no offense Emma-chan but... How old are you?"

"Hmm?" Emma blinked, confused-looking over at the red-haired girl. Giving the now short ponytail-haired girl a quick look, 'Oh! She even has a piercing on her belly button.' She noted the small star piercing, before answering. "I'm thirteen, soon to be fourteen this year. Why?"