Revolt Pt. 2

Authors Note: Honestly I'm surprised with how short the chapter Is. Really its such a short chapter when you compare it to some of my others... and yet... this feels too perfect of a place to set the end of this chapter on. Enjoy~

August 3rd, 2005 Toman Vs Moebius

Within the crowd of brawling gang members, Meiko quickly ducked and side-stepped around the many, many brawling teens. Yelping, and squeaking every now and again as she barely avoided a stray punch, or kick, or even a random teen who'd been thrown back or knocked out.

'This is insane!' She mentally screamed looking around the crowd as she continued to try and avoid getting hit. 'I can't see Michi or Draken anywhere in here! How am I supposed to help Michi if I can't even find either of those tw–'

"Hey, look out!"

Quickly turning around at the panicked yell, Meiko looked back to a Moebius figure falling back towards her. Clicking her tongue, she twisted and kicked the unconscious male away into another Moebius member. Shocking an angrily appearing blue afro'd teen who seemed to have been the one trying to warn her, and a long bleach blonde haired male whose face was partially covered by face mask who'd just had his opponent knocked out by her accidental intervention.

"W...woah." The afro teen muttered in awe and shock, as the masked wearing teen narrowed his eyes in Meiko's direction. "Who are..."

"A friend!" Meiko quickly cut the teen off, jumping back as a random Toman member fell, and quickly dispatching the Moebius member that had done so when she noticed his attention tried to shift to her with a grunt. "I'm looking for Draken, and an idiot about yay big!" She held her hand up to try and show what she meant. "Probably been thrown around a bit, wearing a– Goldielocks behind ya!" She warned, the long-haired teen quickly turning around quickly disarmed a Moebius member trying to hit him with a pipe before hitting the member with their confiscated weapon. "Oh, thank goodness– ANGRY BLUE LOOK ALIVE! ON YOUR LEFT!" She then barked, the afro teen barely jumping out of the way from a charging Moebius member as he crashed into another member that had been sent flying towards them. "Uh! Never mind!" Meiko yelled in frustration, "I'm distracting you two too much, I'll find those idiots on my own. Good luck with kicking these bastard's asses."

"Wait–" The blonde had tried to call out, choking on air as he watched the girl not only run further into the chaotic brawl but also easily take down a few Moebius members that tried to stop her progress as she went along. 'Just who was that...?' He wondered, as his fellow Toman member looked at him in slight concern.

"U-um... Should we be worried about a girl being in the middle of all this?"

Ignoring the blue-haired teen, the masked teen simply returned to the fight at hand. 'If that dumb girl gets hurt, it's none of my concern. Just what the hell was that girl doing here to begin with...'

"Draken-kun!" Takemichi struggled to look or move around properly in the middle of this all-out brawl as he searched for the much taller teen. "Draken-kun! Woah!" He yelled as he found himself being bumped into from behind and sent down on his hands and knees. Looking back a bit fearfully, Takemichi almost sighed in relief at the familiar sight of a Toman uniformed member until the teen angrily scoffed at him.

"The hell're you just standin around for?!"

"Y-yeah! Sorry about that–" He'd begun to apologize until a shadow fell over him, quickly looking back Takemichi panicked as he noted another gang member being sent flying towards him. Scrambling to his feet as he tried to get away only to trip over a fallen Moebius member straight into a large puddle.

Grunting in pain, he struggled to get back up to his hands and knees as he stared into the murky water in frustration and anger. 'Damn it! This was all for nothing!' He thought, shaking. 'By the end of this battle... Draken-kun is still probably gonna be killed by Kiyomasa-kun.' He stared into his own reflection, 'But I gotta try! I've gotta protect Draken-kun in this version of the past.' He thought, recalling Akkun's final tearful smile in the future before he jumped. 'I want to save Akkun!' The accident that led to Hina and his sister's death, 'I want to save Hina!' The memory of his sister believing his claim of the future and her grave flashed through his mind as tears welled up at the memory of all the deaths, 'And I want to save Mei-nee!' Gritting his teeth, Takemichi forced himself back on his feet with his hands clenched tight. 'I'm going to stop Kiyomasa-kun, and...' Wiped away his tears, and refocused his resolve and his gaze ahead. 'I'll change the future!'