The Calm... Pt. 3

Authors Note: Fun times! Fun times galore!! That is until the plot commons knocking, kicking down the door before you can ask "Who is it?" and demands MORE. Things are slowly ramping up. Enjoy part 3 of the chapter and tell me what you think ;3

August 3rd, 2005

Standing just at the gates of the Musashi festival entrance, Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi all smiled at one another as they waited for their dates for the evening.

"Hi, guys! We're here. Sorry to keep you waiting." Emma cheerfully called out, as the three boys all turned to see Emma and Hina just stepping off the steps as Hina even waved at them.

"It sure took you long enough." Draken drawled, as the girls only giggled at his slight annoyance while Takemichi stared in awe at the two.

Looking around the girls Mikey frowned."Huh? Where's Ei-chan?" He asked as Hina and Emma both giggled at the boy's words.

"Well..."

"You see..."

Looking towards the stairs the girls smiled as said female quickly rushed up the steps, "Mo~ Hina-chan, Em-chan! I told you to wait for me!" Meiko whined, bending down a little bit, seeming almost out of breath, "It's not easy to move around in this yukata, and I already had to walk here in it!!"

"Sorry, Mei-chan." Emma laughed, as Hina held out a hand for Meiko.

"We got a bit too excited. We couldn't help it."

"How the hell did you guys even move up the stairs so fast." Meiko huffed, taking Hina's hand to allow the girl to help guide her forward as she tried not to adjust her Yukata ever so discreetly.

Mikey felt his heart skip, his eyes wide as he watched Meiko push back a loose strand of hair behind her ear before she stood up straight to glare at the smiling Emma and Hina. His eyes seemed to take in every little and big difference in Meiko's appearance. From the deeper shade of pink of Meiko's lips from the light amount of make-up she wore, or even just how much curlier and wavy her hair was this very day as she had it partially loose instead of its usual ponytail or messy bun. To the simple pink yukata, she was slightly loosening that was decorated with flowers, and the purple sash she wore and how it perfectly fit her frame. He nervously gulped realizing how he noted all this but did nothing to look away or show his nervousness as he opened his mouth to speak.

"E–"

"Woah~" Takemichi exclaimed, accidentally cutting Mikey off. Eyes sparkling as he noticed his sister's appearance. "Mei-nee, you look great tonight!" He exclaimed, causing Mikey to glare at Takemichi as Draken had to cover the bottom half of his face and look away as he struggled to not snort and laugh at the look on his friend's face.

'Damn it Takemitchy! I wanted to be the one to compliment Ei-chan!' Mikey thought pouting, only to smirk as Meiko lightly bonked Takemichi on the head after.

"What are you trying to say? That I look bad most days?" Meiko huffed as Takemichi winced at the hit, holding his head.

"Ow~ No! I just mean you look better than usual." He said before getting flicked in the forehead as Emma snorted from behind Meiko. "Ow!"

"Yeah, you're not really helping your case Takemitchy."

"Seriously!" Meiko pouted, crossing her arms, "And why the hell are you complimenting me!" Holding her hands in Hina's direction Meiko glared, "When your obvious beauty of a girlfriend is right here! Dear sir, where are your priorities? If I wanted compliments I would have waited till after you praised Hina-chan and her cuteness tonight, and taken Mikey or Draken's with Emma-chan!" Meiko scolded, as Takemichi rubbed his head in shame, nervously smiling over to a blushing Hina.