Revenge Pt. 1

Authors note: I'm back!!!! (cricket noise, coughs when noticing skeletons) oh, um... oof. Wow, It's been a while... I know. I'm sorry. Really sorry for the long, long, long ass hiatus my lovelies. But with the manga having been dropping as many M. Night Shyamalan bombs on us as it was, I didn't feel safe writing till it concluded. Now it's wrapped up, and the newest season of Tokyo Revengers is back to break all our hearts. So it's time to return and do the same! (Editor: wait wha--) Please enjoy the latest part of our story, as well as a Q/A. If you guys have any questions, or curiosities over the characters or the creation process for this series let me know by the end of Revenge but just before the dropping of the next chapter. I will do my best to answer any and all you lovelies questions. For my more shy readers who want in on this. You can go to my Tumblr at YozoraVal to anonymously ask what you wish.

August 10th, 2017 Takemichi

"How many times are you going to make me repeat myself, hmmm? Hanagaki Takemichi-kuuun?" The familiar unamused and apathetic drawl of his manager went, as Takemichi finally returned to his actual time.

"Huh? ...Manager?"

"As soon as a DVD is returned, get it back on the shelves." The woman said, causing the man a large sense of deja vu. "Now get your butt in gear already." She huffed before leaving the frozen Takemichi.

Jumping in shock, Takemichi's eyes widened as everything finally seemed to click into place, "I'm at work?" He almost yelled looking around the familiar workplace in a panic. 'Huh? Huh?! Wait. What's going on?! What am I doing back here?!' He wondered while grabbing his head, 'I thought I was fired from this job... Huh?' He continued to ponder before he realized something, 'Wait, where's Naoto? Wasn't I supposed to wake up at his place?' Takemichi confusedly thought, recalling the supposed rules that they'd established with his powers. 'Wait, my phone!' He remembered, moving to grab the device from his pocket.

'Nothing... No matter how much I search. There's nothing on the incident where Hina and Meimei died!' Takemichi quietly discovered as he stopped scrolling through his phone, 'Does that mean the time travel was also a dream?' He wondered as he began to scroll through his contacts then, 'I-I need to talk to Naoto.' He became frustrated, 'Wha– Why isn't Naoto's number registered in here?!' He screamed in his mind, 'I'm sure it was here in my—'

Onee-san (Meimei)

His eyes widened as his eyes briefly caught sight of the new contact that had seemingly replaced Naotos in his phone. Shocked at the mere glimpse, Takemichi's grip loosened and his phone fell from his hands. "Ah!" He exclaimed, reaching down to pick up the fallen device his jaw dropped, and his heart stuttered in his chest. There, on the very back of his hand, the hand he had been stabbed through was the proof...

'It wasn't a dream!' Suddenly his phone vibrated and quickly grabbed it to check the device

'It wasn't a dream!' Suddenly his phone vibrated and quickly grabbed it to check the device. 'A schedule notification?' He confusedly read, "Hm? The salon? What the hell?" He thought aloud, staring at the screen for a good few seconds before making a decision.