Small Fry

"Mhhmm..." The sound drew all three heads away from their breakfast. 

   Aizawa moved quickly heading back to the couch to check on the boy. 

   The child sat up and looked around panic crossing his face. 

    "Don't worry. You're safe. I'm a pro hero." Aizawa started. 

   The boy still looked tense and frightened. "I-" He shut his mouth immediately and fiddled with his fingers. 

   Touya peaked around the corner his curiosity getting the better of him. "Is he awake...?"

   Aizawa looked up. "He is." 

   The boy looked up and over at the new voice. He shrunk a little bit more. 

   Touya frowned and walked over. "What's wrong with him?"

   "Touya." Hizashi scolded lightly. 

   "What? It's a valid question!" Touya crossed his arms and huffed. 

   "Sorry..." The boy murmured quietly. "Din' mean to cause trouble..."

   "So he can talk." Touya hummed. "What's a small fry like you doing here at like 4 AM? You scared the shit out of me."

   "Touya!" Hizashi scolded again.

   The boy giggled a little at that and then looked solemn again. "Din' have anywhere ta go."

   "What do you mean?" Aizawa asked gently. 

   The boy fidgeted uncomfortably. "Mama made me go when my quirk came."

   Aizawa frowned in confusion while Hizashi immediately felt a spark of anger at whatever woman did that to her child. 

   Touya studied the kid for a moment. "What is your quirk?"

   "It's uhm... I din' name it. Makes people do what I want when they talk ta me." The boy sniffled lightly as if he was about to cry. 

   "What's your name kid?" Aizawa asked. 

   "Hitoshi..."

   "Aright Little Listener. We can worry about what to do later. You look hungry."

   As if on cue the boys stomach growled. "Mhmm.."

   "I got it." Touya hummed offering the kid a hand. "C'mon. I'll show you the kitchen Hitoshi." 

   Hitoshi sniffled lightly. "Okay.."

   Touya led the small boy away. 

   Hizashi and Shouta shared a look. Shouta sighed in contemplation. "What should we do Zashi..?"

   Hizashi sighed... "We have to find his mom. He could be a runaway. If he's not... we apply for custody." 

   Aizawa shot his husband a look. 

   "Don't look at me like that. I know you were thinking it." Hizashi huffed.

   Shouta gave a slight smile. "I knew I loved you for a reason."

   Hizashi rolled his eyes behind his glasses and gave a fond smile. "Whatever you say Sho."