Morning of UA

"Rise and shine oh family of mine!" A loud voice shouted into the house that he had only recently moved out of. 

   "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Came the response. 

   "You say that but I know you're awake because you responded! Now you assholes get down here!" Touya grinned hearing Katsuki groan upstairs. 

  Touya set his bags down in the kitchen. He bought breakfast for his family. He had been feeling nice today... He set a pot of coffee to brew. 

   The first to arrive in the kitchen was Hizashi. He was in his hero uniform already but his hair hadn't yet been adjusted. "Good morning Touya!"

   "Sup pops. Looking gay." 

   Hizashi raised a brow. "Touya are you sick? Do you want me to tell Nezu you can't teach?"

   "Shut up." Touya huffed glaring.

   "There you are." Hizahsi chuckled grabbing a breakfast platter and a pair of chopsticks. "Thank you for breakfast."

   "No problem." Touya shrugged. 

   Katsuki is the next one to come in. His uniform is missing the tie, on purpose most likely, and looks a little ruffled. He's got that stupid slouchy walk still.. He shot the older brother a glare and grabbed his own food. 

   Its another thirty minutes and Hizashi's hair routine before Hitoshi stumbles in. He's in his uniform but his hair is a wreck. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. 

   "What's up with you?" Touya raised a brow. 

   "Shut the fuck up." Hitoshi huffed grabbing a mug and filling it with coffee. 

   Hizashi sighed. he'd never understand why his children abused swears so much...

   Finally Aizawa made his wan into the kitchen. "I'm going out. I'll see you in class." He took the coffee pot...

   Hitoshi looked at Katsuki. 'Should we be worried?' He signed. 

   Katsuki shrugged and finished shoveling his rice into his mouth. 

   "Okay I get it you two play favorites with each other. Stop having conversations I can't read across the room." 

   "Not my fault Hitoshi is less of a shitface than you." Katsuki shrugged and went to clean his dish. 

   Hizashi once again sighed. "Boys... Come on if you want a ride."

   "A ride with the Present Mic???"

   Katsuki snorted and headed out the door. "Shut the fuck up Toshi." 

   Hitoshi chuckled and downed the rest of his coffee before following Katsuki. 

   "Do I get a ride to?" Touya grinned. 

   Hizashi gave his oldest a blank look before he sighed. "Get in the car Touya."

   "Awesome. DIBS ON THE FRONT SEAT!" 

   "LIKE FUCK YOU WILL!" 

   Mic wondered how he ended up with this...