Family

"You're an idiot." That was the first thing Katsuki said when the rest of the family came to visit Touya during recovery. 

   "No need for that." Touya huffed.

   "No. I agree with him. You're an idiot Touya."

   "That's not nice..." A small voice spoke up from behind Shouta's legs. 

   Katsuki grumbled to himself for a bit. "Well sometimes life isn't nice shortstack. Touya did something stupid so he's an idiot."

   "But that's mean!" Eri piped up again now peaking out from her hiding spot. 

   "He doesn't care if its mean. He's just like that." Shouta sighed. "He's joking Eri. He cares about Touya and Touya understands that it's a joke."

   "Oh..."

  "DON'T TELL HER LIES ABOUT ME!"

   "Katsuki quiet down! You're gonna get us kicked out of the hospital Little Listener!"

   "Don't fucking tell me what to do old man! Hitoshi! Help me!"

   "Leave me out of this..."

   "That was a lot of bad words!"

   "She's right Katsuki. You need to work on your cursing."

   "Shut up!!!"

   Touya snickered. He forgot how much he missed his family. Not that he would admit it... He had spent so much time worrying about his past that he forgot how amazing his family was now. God he loved them...

   "Whatcha thinking about..?" Hitoshi raised a brow. 

   Touya glanced up at the youngest brother. "Nothing. I just missed you guys."

   Hitoshi smiled softly. "Aww. Are you going all soft on us just because you got hurt?"

   Touya frowned and growled under his breath. "Absolutely not. Don't even think about that shit around me. I'm fit as a fiddle!"

   "You sound so old when you say shit like that." Hitoshi rolled his eyes. He went to change the subject. "How bad does it hurt?" 

   Touya huffed and crossed his arms. "Not so much anymore. Stings like a bitch. They're watching me for infection mostly."

   "It must suck having your own quirk almost kill you."

   "It wasn't that bad..."

   Hitoshi just stared at the oldest for a moment. The other four were still arguing in the background. It had been so long since it was just Hitoshi and Touya. "We're doing this joint training with 1-B soon. Something about gauging our powers."

   "You and Blasty better kick their asses."

   "You're supposed to be impartial."

   "Tell that to pops and dad."

   "You guys are so biased." Hitoshi chuckled lightly. "So did papa tell you about Hawks visiting."

   "Yeah. He actually came to visit earlier today. It turns out I knew him way back."

   "Oh?"

   "Yeah. Back before I came to live with dad and pops."

   "I see. Was it like... a good know?" Hitoshi leaned against the wall with both hands in hsi pockets.

   "Yeah. I think I'm gonna see more of him."

   A shadow crossed his face. "You're not gonna just... leave... right?"

   Touya sat up a bit straighter and glanced at the rest of the family. They still weren't paying attention. He glanced back at Hitoshi and spoke in a softer voice than before. "Of course not... Why would I?"

   Hitoshi shrugged and looked away. "Kat was talking about it. You've been hanging out with the Todoroki's and now this thing with Hawks. I dunno, it's stupid."

   "Hitoshi..."

   "What?" 

   ". . .I will never leave you guys. No matter how much I talk to them this is my family."Touya watched as a few tears built up in Hitoshi's eyes before he reached and wiped them away. 

   "You sound so cheesy..."

   Touya chuckled lightly and smiled at his younger brother. "Thats what big brothers do."

   "Katsuki!"

   Hitoshi groaned and finally payed attention to the rest of the family where the younger blond was sparking his hands. "Kat! Time to chill!"

   "Don't fucking tell me what to do Hitoshi!" Despite his words the blasts stopped. 

   "Bad word!"

   Oh yeah. Touya wouldn't give this up for anything.