Soba

Touya was tired. He had been dealing class 1-A all day. With dad off at the hospital he was the one that had been put in charge of them... For some reason. 

   Katsuki had ducked into his room pretty much as soon as he could. The other students were busy doing some kind of tour. Touya took this time to sit on the couch and breathe. It had been a long couple of days... He hadn't even started unpacking his own room over at the teachers dorm house. 

   "Are you okay?"

   Touya opened his eyes and sighed. He really didn't want to deal with this... "I'm fine."

   Shoto hummed lightly looking over the older man before he held up a food containter. "I have some soba. Fuyumi packed it for me before I came over here."

   Touya raised a brow. "So?"

   "Do you want some?"

   Touya seriously contemplated the idea. He could say no. He didn't want to talk to Shoto really. But the temptation of Fuyumi's (Fuyumi who was so so much like mom) cooking was to great. Plus he hadn't eaten all day. "I suppose."

   Shoto looked shocked for a moment. "Okay."

   Touya pushed himself up. "C'mon. Lets go to the kitchen." 

   Shoto nodded and followed after Touya. 

   Touya grabbed a bowl for himself while Shoto opened the container. "Do you like your soba heated?"

   Shoto shook his head. "I prefer it cold."

   Touya quirked a brow but took a seat. He served himself some of the noodles and raised his chopsticks. Memories of himself and Fuyumi flooded to his mind. And then memories of Natsuo. Natsu had never been the best with chopsticks. And Shoto... Touya's mind stopped. Had he ever eaten with Shoto? He didn't even realize Shoto liked Soba...

   "Shoto."

   Shoto looked up from his meal. "Yes?"

   "How are Fuyumi and Natsuo..?" Touya asked finally. 

   Shoto blinked. "They're... good. Fuyumi is a kindergarten teacher. Natsuo is in college right now. He's studying for medical school."

   Touya had a feeling he knew why... "I see. Do they..."

   "Natsuo does. He talks about you all the time. Fuyumi talks about you sometimes," Shoto hummed.

   Touya nodded. Maybe he should reach out to them... He jolted as his phone began ringing. He fished the device out of his pocket and put it to his ear. "Hello?"

   "Touya. Can you bring Katsuki and Hitoshi along with Hizashi's hearing aids and glasses? Whenever you can."

   Touya blinked. "Yeah sure. Why? Is he awake? How is he?"

   "He's fine. He is awake. He wants to see you guys."

   Touya smiled. "Yeah I'll be up there soon." He went to stand but paused. He glanced back down at Shoto. More thoughts flashed through his brain at high speed. "Actually give me a couple minutes. I'm eating dinner with Shoto."

   The were quiet from the other end of the call. "Okay. Enjoy your dinner. See you soon." The call ended. 

   "You don't have to do that." Shoto blinked. 

   Touya settled back into his chair and shrugged. "They can wait."

   The younger gave a slight smile. "Alright."