Aizawa's Despair

Shouta didn't know what to do with himself. Two of his students, his own children no less, were still missing. His other son was out there fighting in this war zone. His husband, the person he had trusted most in the world, had betrayed him.

   What was he supposed to do?

   Shouta kept watch over his other students. He wasn't allowed into the investigation, it was too close to home apparently. (Why was Touya allowed in? Was it because he was more stable? Shouta didn't have time to contemplate that...)

   The world felt fuzzy even after his injury had been treated. Nothing seemed to be real. Some part of him told him this was all a dream and he would wake up soon! Hizashi and Katsuki would be making breakfast while Touya loudly complained about something and Hitoshi read his book. Everything was fine...

   "Dad!"

   Shouta looked up mostly out of habit than response.

   Touya was the first he saw. Then he saw the injured form of his husband in his sons arms. At first anger started to bubble up. And then he noticed Katsuki and Hitoshi lugging another version of his husband. What..?

   "Touya! You found them!"

   "Yeah! I was actually searching for Hizashi to bring him in. I found these two but when I found them I noticed Hizashi. He was heading to aa bunker and in there I found him!" Touya motioned to the man in his arms. "It's the real pops. That one was an imposter."

   The world rushed into focus. A rubber band snapped into place bringing Shouta out of whatever trace he was in and back to the real world. "What?"

   "Can you take these three to the infirmary while I get him to the police. I didn't want to let him out of my sight." Touya murmured. 

   Shouta frowned. "I-"

   "Dad." Touya said firmly. 

   Shouta kept his face turned to a frown. "Fine." He could be angry later. He carefully took his husband from the others arms. This would sure be a good story... "Come on boys."