Mourning

"Dad! What happened? I heard the training camp was attacked..." Touya glanced over his dad and frowned. He had been injured. Again. How did villains keep getting into UA events? 

   Shouta stared at his feet without a word. "Two students were taken."

   Touya frowned and looked around. He counted 18... His blood ran cold. "Where are Hitoshi and Katsuki?" 

   Shouta didn't respond.

   Touya grabbed his fathers shoulders. "Dad. Where are they? Were they-?" He couldn't finish the question. 

   "He took them."

   "He who? When I find him I'll destroy him!" Touya snarled letting go.

   Shouta shot a hand out and grabbed Touya by the wrist. "Hizashi."

   Touya furrowed his brows. "Pops? As far as I know he's at home."

   Shouta finally looked up tears gathering in his eyes. 

   Touya went still. He had never seen his dad cry... 

  "No Touya... Hizashi took them. Hizashi is the traitor."

   Touya's eyes widened as the world began to come crashing down. No. That was impossible... 

   Papa. The man he used to listen to with his mom all those years ago. The man who made him breakfast. The man who taught him how to care for the cats. the man who helped him with English homework. He couldn't be...

   "No... There's gotta be a mistake... Stop fucking with me dad." Touya pulled his arm away and stepped back. 

   Shouta wrapped his arms around himself as tears dripped down his face. "I'm not lying... I wish I was..."

   Touya sucked in a sharp breath. "Dad... Holy shit..." He moved carefully to hug his father. The information swirled in his head as he held his crying dad. "How do we get Katsuki and Hitoshi back..?"

   Shouta shifted lightly. "I don't know..."

   Touya made a sound of acknowledgement. "We should... should get you to Recovery Girl. All the other students are accounted for right now... The other teachers can handle them."

   Shouta nodded lightly. "Okay..."