The Family Dinner Chapter

Surprise!!! I'm alive? Believe me I opened this chapter several times and looked at it before closing it again... I've been distracted by my AO3 projects and my videos on youtube. Hopefully I can get this story wrapped up though!

  "Dad."

   Shouta looked up at his oldest and raised a brow. He was still going over the video recording of the joint training from the day. "What?"

   "I have this idea."

   "Yes?"

   "So Winter break is here. I was wondering if we could like go out to eat. I was planning a dinner with my other siblings and Hawks and I figured I might invite you guys as well."

   Shouta raised a brow. "What brought this along? You haven't even returned to hero work yet."

   "Irrelevant. But actually... It's something Hitoshi said the other day. He was worried that i was going to leave because I've been hanging out with he Todoroki's."

   Shouta paused the video. "He said that?"

   "Yeah..."

   Shouta sighed looking over his notes. "Where were you planning to go? I'll talk to Hizashi about it. I'm not sure if it'll work out because of Eri and the internships but I'll see what I can do."

   Touya grinned. "Theres this new fancy place in the next city. Hawks told me about it."

   "Uh huh. Well like I said I'll figure it out. When do you want to go?"

   "The day winter break starts."

   "Alright. Now get out Touya I'm busy."

   Touya scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Rude." He headed back toward the door. "Thanks dad."

   "Of course."

   Things actually worked out well. The day school ended Fuyumi's class got out early and Natsuo's school was already on break. Touya made the arrangements as soon as he got the OK from everyone. He rented out a private party room at the restaurant for that day. Pray for his wallet...

   "You look like you're about to fall out of your seat." Hawks chuckled quietly watching the fire hero squirm. 

   "I can't help it. I'm excited."

   "That's adorable."

   "Say that again and I will turn you into fried chicken."

   Hawks snickered lightly again and looked over when the door to the restaurant swung open. "Yo isn't that them?"

   Touya turned quickly and grinned seeing Fuyumi Natsuo and Shoto. A bit behind them the rest of his family walked up. He lifted a hand and went to get up from his chair to go greet them. He seemed so relaxed and happy...

   Keigo smiled lightly. He hadn't felt so relaxed in... gosh he couldn't remember. This wasn't something he ever got to do with his family, not that he ever wanted to do it. But it did feel nice to be included in this... 

   "Hawks. You know Eraserhead and Present Mic." Touya smiled gesturing to the older men. "My dads." 

   "Of course. Always a pleasure." Hawks smiled lightly. "I forgot to thank you for the save during that mission Mic."

   "It was nothing. I was just doing the job. Kinda helped that my son was there though." Hizashi grinned and shook the young man's hand. 

   "And these are my siblings Katsuki, Hitoshi, and little Eri." Touya smiled introducing the rest of the Yamada-Aizawa household. 

   "Of course. How could I not know of these two stars of class 1-A." 

   "Buzz off." Katsuki hissed even though he was probably a little bit star struck (He'd never admit that though.) 

   "It's nice to meet you Hawks, sir." Hitoshi smiled after elbowing his brother. 

   Eri gave a shy little wave and tucked her face into Aizawa's pant-leg again. 

   "And of course my other siblings Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Shoto," Touya finished off. 

   "It's nice to see you again. Touya never stops talking about you anymore." Fuyumi smiled. 

   "Thats right. He's all 'oh Hawks this, Hawks that' Its gross," Natsuo teased with a grin. 

   "Shut up you two." Touya growled under his breath. 

   Hawks smiled lightly and the moment was only broken by a loud growl of his stomach. He laughed it off. "I think that is our cue to eat. Shall we order?"

   "Good idea." Aizawa hummed. 

   There was a light chatter as people tried to decide what they wanted. Over it all Hawks picked up a light voice. "Yes Shoto of course they have soba. What kind of restaurant doesn't have soba???" Yeah. Hawks already knew he was going to marry that man one day...