Parental Advice

"Touya? Are you alright?" It wasn't new to find Touya at home but for Touya to call Shouta and Hizashi to come over to his place? That was a little odd. Touya already didn't like his apartment so inviting someone over was very strange. 

   Touya stepped aside to let his dads in. "I wanna ask you guys something..." He was being uncharacteristically quiet. 

   "Is something wrong?" Hizashi blinked lightly. 

   Touya sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Shoto knows about me. He talked to me after class a few days ago. He gave me Natsuo's number. And I may have snapped at him?" Touya wasn't one to open up about something. This must really be eating at him. 

   "I see..." Hizashi hummed. 

   "What do you want to do about it?" Shouta asked quietly putting his husbands off response on the backburner. 

   "I don't know..." Touya murmured sitting down and putting his head in his hands. "This is all I can think about now..."

   "Do you want some help?" Hizashi murmured. 

   "Of course papa! That's why I called you here! What the fuck am I supposed to do about this?"

    "Calm down Touya... Think rationally."

   Touya took a deep breath. "They aren't living with Endeavor. They live in Fuyumi's apartment and they only go to the house when Endeavor is home... Shoto resents him, Natsuo hates him, Fuyumi just wants a family. I hate Endeavor... I hate him so much but... I dunno. I thought I hated Shoto but then he came to school with that huge burn? He talks to others like he's never had a friend before... I can't stop these dreams about him screaming..."

   "Oh Touya..." Shouta was never one to provide much comfort but Hizashi was still in an odd place. So it was up to him. "Do you care about them?"

   "Well... maybe? But I have a family."

   "We won't love you any less for wanting to know them too." 

   Touya stared at his hands for a bit. "Thanks dad... I'll think about it."

   "Of course Touya."

   Hizashi reached over and ruffled Touya's hair. "You can do it Blue."

   Touya smiled slightly. "You guys can go now. Thanks for the help."

   Shouta nodded and stood up. "Thank you for talking to us. We were happy to help."

   Hizashi nodded and went to head out along with his husband.