Touya and Shoto

Touya was confused. He had heard about the exam and was beyond shocked to find out that Shoto failed. For some reason this confusion lead to him seeking Shoto out. 

   "Shoto."

   Shoto seemed a bit shocked himself. "Touya?"

   "What happened? How did you fail?" Touya asked confusion dripping from his words. 

   Shoto made a face before he went back to the neutral look. "There was another student from a different school. He had a problem with Endeavor and thought that problem should include me to."

   Touya made a face at the thought. "That's strange. How did that lead to you failing?"

   "We had a fight."

   Touya blinked and snickered. "You got into a fight? Maybe you're more like me than I thought. Did you at least win the fight?"

   The younger got a small smile. "Kinda? We were both down by the end. We managed to work together finally after Midoriya yelled at us."

   Touya shook his head. "Of course. You get along well with Midoriya don't you?"

   "Mhmm." 

   "Have Fuyumi and Natsu met him?"

   Shoto shook his head. "Speaking of them. Natsuo told me about his talk with you. Are you going to come visit?" He cocked his head lightly.

   Touya could tell the younger was trying to swerve the conversation away from himself. "I don't know. I haven't thought about it yet."

   "Why not?"

   "Well I work quite a bit. And I've got my family to worry about." Touya knew the words sounded strange as soon as they left his mouth. "Not that I don't consider... Its just... God, listen. I have another family. It's not that I don't want to it's just-"

   "I understand. We aren't asking you to leave your family. We just want you to be with us too."

   Touya huffed. "Stop getting so sappy with me."

   Shoto gave a soft laugh. "I see where Bakugo gets his attitude."

   "Oh no. He was already like that. But... I suppose I could come visit. I could take you off campus for the night to visit them."

   Shoto blinked seemingly surprised that Touya agreed. "Alright. I'll talk to Fuyumi."

   Touya nodded and pat Shoto's head lightly. "I'll see you around Shoto."

   "...Yeah. See you."