Suspicions and Camp

"Are you sure you can handle all the cats and all your work by yourself?" Shouta asked with a worried look. 

   "I'll be fine Sho! No need to worry 'bout me! Besides, if I really need someone to feed the cats Touya is still gonna be around." Hizashi chuckled lightly. "You go to the camp."

   Shouta frowned a little bit but accepted the response. "Fine. Call me if anything happens?"

   "Of course Sho. Love you."

   "I love you too." Shouta sighed and closed the door behind him. 

   "Yo dad! Are we ever gonna get this show on the road?" Katsuki called from the car. 

   Shouta sighed and turned toward the car with his younger sons in it. "I'm coming." 

   First they drove to UA and then boarded the bus on the way to camp. 

   "I SWEAR TO GOD DEKU SHUT UP!"

   "But Kacchan! I still can't believe you didn't tell me Aizawa sensei was your dad!" 

   "It's not that big of a deal!"

   "I mean it kinda is Bakugo." 

   "You stay the fuck out of this Eyebags."

   Shouta already regretted this trip. 

   Over the course of the next days Shouta felt a sense of dread begin to loom. Hizashi was acting strange again and Shouta was worried. He wouldn't respond to messages for hours and then when he did the messages were short and choppy. He made excuses. Shouta will admit he was a bit distracted.

   When he got word of the villains attacking... He put aside his thoughts of his husband to deal with the issue at hand.