Quirkless Combat Class

Touya sank into his rolling chair. Teaching was hard. So far he had class 1-B, class 2-B and class 2-A. His last class of the day was 1-A... At least blasty and small fry were in that one. 

   "Stop fucking following us nerd!" 

   Speak of the devils. 

   "I'm sorry kacchan! I'm just curious to see how much your quirk changed!"

   "I already told you to stay the fuck away from me!" 

   "Bakugo maybe you should be nicer?"

   Touya could just imagine the blank look Katsuki gave Hitoshi just then... 

   "Yeah okay that's fair. Still though!"

   "Sure. Whatever you say Shinso." Katsuki purposefully drug the word out. 

   Touya popped his head out of the room. "That's enough. Don't antagonize each other!"

   "He started it!" Hitoshi pointed immedietly. 

   "You're such a  fucking child Eyebags!" Katsuki snapped glaring at the younger. 

   "Ohmygosh! You're Dabi! I can't believe this! You made a huge debut last year for your first year as a pro! You're really young to be in the public eye! I have so many questions about your quirk sir!" A green haired kid pushed past Kat and Toshi. 

   Touya sent his brothers a smug smirk. "I'd love to answer some questions before class."

   The minutes ticked by as students trickled into the room. At some point Touya lost the green kid to his notebook. The kid was muttering to himself as well...

   And then Touya spotted him... He froze in place at his desk. 

   That had to be him. That was Shoto... He was the same age as Kat and Toshi. It had been nearly 13 years so he forgot... Oh god Shoto was in his class. He had to teach Shoto. 

   "Earth to idiot! When are you starting class???" 

   "Kacchan!" 

   Touya snapped out of his daze and looked around the room. All the seats were filled. He spared another glance at Shoto who was now looking out the window. 

   Finally he cleared his throat. "Hello students. Welcome to hell. You might notice your homeroom teacher is Eraserhead or Aizawa. Well I'm Dabi also known as Aizawa."

   there were a few gasps and murmurs. 

   "You can call me just Dabi. This class is Quirkless Combat and the history of detrimental quirks."

   A hand shot up. "Why do we need a class like that?" Some kid asked in the back. 

   "Oi! Shut the fuck up and maybe he'll tell us!" Katsuki shouted. 

   "A Detrimental Quirk is a quirk that is dangerous to its user or people around it's user. A good example is Present Mic. His voice quirk is loud enough to cause permanent damage to the ear after prolonged exposure. There are other quirks like this. Besides Detrimental Quirks there are times when any quirk could be hazardous to civilians. Can someone give an example?"

   A few hands raised. 

   Touya scanned the room and saw Hitoshi's gaze focused on a blond with black in his hair. Kaminari... "You."

   The boy looked spooked to actually be called. "Well uh... My quirk is electric? If in water it could be bad." 

   "Yes. Good example." 

   Hitoshi sighed and smiled a little bit. Katsuki rolled his eyes at the sight. Touya hummed. Oh boy that was definitely blackmail material...