Epilogue

We've made it! I never thought I'd see this day honestly but here we are! Last chapter was really the end so this is pretty much a bunch of small things that make up the Epilogue. I am very tired but really want this book to feel complete so I hope this is enough. 

   Eri started school the following year with a lot of precautions in place and Eraserhead on speed dial. She walked into school with tears on her face after leaving her Papa's side but walked out with a beaming smile and a drawing of a black cat and a little bird labled 'best parents ever'. No Mic did not cry. 

   Hitoshi and Katsuki moved into the rest of their time at UA and silently prayed for it to not be as crazy as their first year. Hitoshi and Kaminari made their relationship official a few weeks into second year (Shouta clearly voiced his displeasure but was shut up by Mic's outright support for them.) It wasn't until after graduation that Katsuki and Kirishima got together. (Much to the dismay of Touya who lost 20 dollars to Hitoshi thinking it would be longer.)

   Touya and Hawks started working together a lot more often and press began to speculate that they were an item. It wasn't until photos of their wedding were leaked that they skyrocketed to the top of popularity charts. When asked, they each had no comment while hiding smiles and rings that definitely were not wedding rings. 

   Hizashi eventually stopped teaching at UA to focus more on his hero career and his show. Having less jobs made it much easier on him and his family relationships. Students were sad to see him leave but they understood his reasoning. Coincidentally when this happened Put Your Hands Up went from 6th most popular to 1st within a matter of months. 

   Shouta kept teaching. He watched class 1-A become 2-A and then 3-A. He watched those kids battle their way through school and actual battles. And when they graduated his voice was the loudest in the cheers. When the ceremony ended he went home and drafted a resignation letter to UA. 'Those kids had been the death of him' He wrote with a smile on his face. 

   Fuyumi eventually managed to get Rei out of the hospital. The older woman gladly moved in with the three younger Todoroki's and continued her recovery in peace. As the years went on Fuyumi began to relax. She was getting her wish even if it wasn't in the way she thought it was. 

   Natsuo went on to graduate medical school and begin an actual practice of medicine. He is one of the only two doctors that Touya will trust with his life.  (The other being Recovery Girl but technically she was a nurse...) Gradually the two brothers repaired their relationship and became as close as they once were. 

   Shoto continued coming out of his shell little by little. Besides eating he also enjoyed swimming and ice skating. Without Endeavor breathing down his neck he had more free time. His grades dipped a little but his mood skyrocketed. 

   Endeavor did mellow quite a bit and the Todoroki's could be around him more often but the scars were still there... It would always be a work in progress. 

   . . . As for this story, well... Who knows? 

   :3