Todoroki and Sports Festival

Fun fact: By chapter 23 in the last story I was already to after All for One's defeat and more than halfway through the story.

   Touya had been dreading the sports festival. He dreaded it every year he studied at UA but for different reasons back then. Now he dreaded it because Shoto was going to be competing. Shoto. Endeavors masterpiece. Endeavor would never miss the opportunity to watch him preform. 

   Listening to Pops and Dad commentate made it a bit better at least. Touya was shocked to see the lack of fire. There was just... no fire. Not until Shoto's match with Midoriya did he use fire. That was... Odd. 

   Seeing Katsuki and Shoto fight was another thing. Touya had a feeling part of why Katsuki was so furious was because of him. No one could ever get though Katsuki's thick ass skull. Touya could see why Katsuki was so frustrated though. Eventually Hitoshi had to be called to calm Katsuki down, Touya still didn't know why the fuck Katsuki listened to Hitoshi only. They were certainly close. 

   Touya was proud of Katsuki! He ruffled his hair and made fun of Hitoshi's loss. He was an older brother to both of them. And then he felt chills go up his spine. He turned and noticed a large figure. He frowned immediately. But of course Endeavor wasn't looking at him. He was watching Shoto. 

   Shoto was ignoring Endeavor. He was talking to Midoriya, who was covered in bandages again??? Geez that kid is a menace. He watched the two for a moment before Shoto looked his way. 

   Touya chose that moment to look away. He followed his brothers out of the stadium as it was cleaned up for the second year students. 

   The next day Touya had a class with 1-A. He taught normally but couldn't help the feeling that... Someone was watching him...

   After class he watched the students filter out. All but one. Shoto stood in front of his desk patiently until the last students filtered out. 

   Touya didn't notice until last minute. He had no way to back out. He was a teacher... "Todoroki? Did you need something?" He flashed a grin to hide his internal nerves. 

   "Dabi sensei. I was doing some research and I saw videos of your fighting. Where did you learn your technique?"

   Oh this kid... "I trained here at UA. Before that I learned from Aizawa."

   "That's it?"

   "Yup."

   "Your quirk is awfully similar to mine. Perhaps you can give me some pointers?"

   "Why not ask your father? He's number 2 hero after all." Touya grit out. This kid was getting on his nerves.

   "My father and I do not get along well. After what happened to my brother Touya he became harsher than before. Did you ever hear about my brother sensei?" The boy blinked innocently. 

   "What about it?" Touya growled under his breath. 

   "Endeavor faked his mourning for a few weeks before he gave it up. It was quite hard for my family. After that things got worse. I never really knew Touya well. Isn't that your name Dabi sensei? Touya Aizawa?"

   Touya grit his teeth and put his hands on his desk. "What do you want Shoto?"

   "I was just asking a few questions."

   "Stop being "cute." How much do you know?"

   "Well I know you're Touya. There's not much else."

   Touya sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Who else knows?" 

   "No one. I haven't told anyone else."

   "Don't lie to me Todoroki."

   "Isn't that a bit odd to say? Are you not a Todoroki?"

   "NO. I am not. I have a perfectly fine family. I left on purpose." Touya sighed and rubbed his face. 

   "I see."

   "I left because of Endeavor. No one else." That was a lie of course. Back then he hated his youngest brother with a burning passion. Now...? He wasn't so sure...

   "I understand. Thank you for speaking with me sensei." Shoto set a paper on the table and headed to the door. He paused for a moment. "Natsuo misses you." He continued on his way.

   Touya glanced down at the paper. On it was a number followed by the name. Natsuo. He sighed and set his face in his hands.