Class 1-A

Katsuki huffed already annoyed by all the extras here. Did he really have to deal with these guys throughout his high school career? He rolled his eyes and kicked his feet up on the desk. 

   "You sir! Get your feet off the desk!"

   Katsuki looked up and huffed. "What's that? I cant hear you." He smirked and chuckled. 

   "Bakugo don't start a fight." Hitoshi sighed softly from a few seats over.

   Katsuki suppressed the flinch. He forgot he responded to that at school. He turned and frowned. "What the fuck ever." He tuned the glasses guy out and kept his feet up. 

   "Kacchan?"

   Katsuki froze and opened his eyes. He narrowed them immediately. 

   "Kacchan its you! I thought- I haven't seen you in years!" 

   "Shut up before I blow your face off." Katsuki grit out. If that nerd mentioned his parents or the accident here he was done. 

   There was a snapping to the side. Katsuki looked over. 

   Hitoshi looked mildly concerned. 'You good?'

   Katsuki snorted and nodded slightly. "Deku or whatever the hell your name was. I don't fucking  know anymore. Whatever your deal is, I don't care. Just sit behind me loser."

  Deku shut his mouth and nodded. "Okay-"

   Another few minutes of chatter happened before there was a screech. "What is that???" Some invisible girl shouted. 

   Katsuki flinched and turned his hearing aids down. He glanced toward the door and smirked seeing a familiar yellow sleeping bag. Ah. That explained it. Dad left early so he could get a nap in here before class. 

   Hitoshi groaned and face-palmed a few seats over. 

   "Welcome to UA. It took you all several minutes to calm down so I'm already disappointed-"

   'Is he for real?' Hitoshi signed raising a brow. 

   Katsuki shrugged. 'This seems so fucking extra.'

   "Now put these uniforms and meet me outside. We have a lot to cover on the first day."