Lightning Moves

"This festival is cool and all but it isn't much of a good 'break,'" Hitoshi huffed taking a break to grab a drink of water. He was way to tired for this much exercise. 

   "Yeah. I guess the dancers have it a bit worse than we do." Kaminari chuckled lightly. "Must suck having both me and Kacchan on the band while you have to dance."

   Hitoshi rolled his eyes. "You know he hates when you call him that." 

   Kami snorted. "Yeah I know! I don't really care though. He's my bro!"

   "No he's my bro." Hitoshi rolled his eyes. "You're so dumb."

   Kami laughed again and then went back to quietly strumming on the guitar. "Is he okay?"

   "Hmm?"

   "Kacchan? He's been... Quieter recently. I'm kinda worried for him."

   Hitoshi looked down while he moved back toward the middle of the room to practice the dance steps again. "He's okay. He usually gets quiet when winter starts to roll around."

   "Oh... Is it a quirk thing or...."

   "No It's... Well... Sorta? I guess you could call it that... It's... something that happened with his quirk." Hitoshi shook his head and redid the move he messed up. "Oh well. It's not my place to tell."

   "Oh." Kaminari sighed lightly flipping the page of music he was on. "That bad?"

   Hitoshi only nodded in response. He glanced at his phone and saw it was half past 10. "Maybe it's time to call it quits for the night. It's starting to get kinda late and contrary to popular belief I do like to sleep." 

   Kami snorted lightly. "Wow I could never tell with those bags under your eyes."

   Hitoshi feigned hurt. "Excuse you! These bags are designer!"

   "Whatever dude! Get out of my room." Kaminari stashed his guitar at the edge of his bed among some other clutter in the room. 

   "Sure thing. Get some sleep Kami."

   The blond let a fond smile fall over his face. "You too Toshi. See you tomorrow." He waved and went to flop back in bed to sleep. 

   Hitoshi smiled and headed out of the room. He closed the door quietly behind him and headed toward the elevator.