Touya (Todoroki) Aizawa

It was late. Hitoshi knew he wasn't supposed to be up... He slipped out of bed and trudged over to Katsuki's bed. He shook the other lightly. 

   The older groaned and opened an eye. "What the fuck do you want? I'm sleeping!" Even when half asleep he was an asshole...

   'Dad and Papa are talking to Touya...' He signed making sure his movements were precise in the dim light. 

   Katsuki stared at Hitoshi with a blank face before he sighed and tossed his blanket off. "Fuck you." He grabbed his hearing aids and pressed them into his ears. 

   "You really gotta work on your cursing."

  "You wake me up and the first thing I hear is that shit?" The blond hissed. He ran his fingers through his hair. "What time is it anyway?"

   "Almost 3."

   "I fucking hate you."

   "Liar." Hitoshi stuck his tongue out and moved carefully down the stairs toward where he knew their parents and Touya were. 

   The boys both went quiet as they neared the voices. Hitoshi paused next to the door and listened closely. 

   "UA is a big place. It's very popular and televised. You'll need to be very careful there Touya."

   "I already said I know."

   "We are serious. Touya if you were to be caught-"

   "Wow you'd get in trouble."

   "Touya you could get taken away. We could lose Katsuki and Hitoshi as well. We want to protect you. We wouldn't talk like this if it wasn't important little listener."

   Katuki peaked around the corner and furrowed his brows in confusion. 'Caught?' he signed to Hitoshi. 

   Hitoshi shrugged. 'I dunno.'

   Katsuki tuned out the words for a moment. 'Do you know where Touya's from?'

   Hitoshi shook his head. 

   Katsuki frowned and tuned back in because of the yelling.

   "I get it, okay! If I'm flashy and stuff Endeavor will find out I'm not dead! He'll come looking for his disgrace of a firstborn or whatever! I'll be careful!"

   Hitoshi and Katsuki shared a look. 'What the fuck?' Katsuki mouthed. 

   'Touya is Endeavors son? As in the number two hero???'

   'That's what it sounds like idiot!'

   Hitoshi was quiet for a moment. 'A few years ago.. before you came along. I noticed his hair was white at the roots. He freaked out and then the next day it was black again.'

   Katsuki nodded. 'Didn't he say dead?'

   Hitoshi shrugged and listened in again. 

   "Touya... You know we love you?"

   The teen sighed. "Yeah... I know. I just... I hate him so much and I hate that I have to hide from him!"

   "I know Blue... Its late and you have class on Monday. You should get back into a good sleep schedule."

   "Yeah... Okay." Footsteps sounded on the floor. 

   Katsuki and Hitoshi jolted away from the wall and took off upstairs and back to their room. 

   "What the fuck. What the actual fuck???" Katsuki whispered as soon as they were behind a closed door. 

   "Touya has a whole family? That he ran away from?" Hitoshi whispered. 

    "I'd kill to have my parents back." Katsuki hissed. 

   Hitoshi sighed feeling a sore spot in his chest. "Yeah... What do you think happened...?"

   "Touya said they thought he was dead remember dumbass?"

   "Shut up. I meant why..."

   Katsuki shrugged. "Whatever. I'm fucking beat."

   Hitoshi nodded. "Maybe I could-"

   "Go ahead and use your quirk on Touya. Get grounded. That would be a show." Katsuki finished Hitoshi's thought for him. 

   Hitoshi sighed. "You're right... We'll figure out later."

   "Cool. Whatever. Go the fuck to sleep."

   "Night Kat."

   "Go to sleep Eyebags!"

   "Goodnight Katsuki!"

   Katsuki sighed and pulled his hearing aids out. "Goodnight Hitoshi."