Teachers Lounge

Mic sighed quietly. He had to look over all of these introduction papers before he headed to his studio at5. He was really on a time crunch already... 

   "Hey." The voice pulled Hizashi away from his papers. 

   "Hello Touya. What's up? How was your first day?"

   Touya shrugged and sank into a chair across from Hizashi. 

   The blond frowned. "Did soemthing happen?"

   Touya sighed. "Nothing it's just..." He paused for a moment," Shoto..."

   Hizashi blinked. Shoto? Shoto who? He glanced back down at the paper he was reading and saw the name. Shoto Todoroki. Oh. "Oh Touya..."

   "I'm fine and all! It's just... weird. I haven't seen any of them in ages and now I have to teach Shoto of all of them." Touya huffed his brows furrowing. He took a deep breath and sat back. "He was so quiet. He didn't talk to anyone in the class. Even Kat and Toshi talked to some other people!"

   "I get it Touya. I know it must be hard." Hizashi sighed. "But Shoto isn't Endeavor right? Maybe you missed more than you think?"

   Touya stared at his hands and ran his thumb over one of the old burns that never healed. "Yeah... Maybe... Its already like 4:30 why are you still here?"

   Hizashi glanced down at his watch. "Shit." he frantically gathered his papers. 

   Touya smirked. "Language."

   Hizashi gave the younger a playful glare. "Oh shut up. I'm an adult."

   "So am I."

   'When was the last time you heard me scold you?" 

   Touya shrugged. "I guess that's valid. You're really getting nowhere with blasty and small fry though."

   Hizashi sighed. "I know. I'm heading out." 

   "See ya later. I think Kat is making dinner so try to hurry back."

   'You have your own house Touya." 

   "My house is cold and I don't have any good food-"

   Hizashi rolled his eyes and ruffled the others hair. "See you tonight Touya."

   "Bye Pops."