Is Killing Me

"You with me Dabi?"

   Touya opened his eyes and looked around. The door was barricaded and the room was practically empty. The person in front of him was blurry. There was a smoky haze in the area. "What..?"

   "There you are. Listen. The other heroes are out. They're getting backup. We're barricaded inside a wall locked room with about 12 villains still in working shape. None of them have gotten in so they clearly don't know what shape we're in. Can you stand?"

   Touya managed a head shake. Everything felt fuzzy... He was burning... He had been burning before right? He had the scars on his face to prove it. What was wrong this time...?

   "Damn. I was hoping that wasn't the case. You feel pretty warm. I think your quirk is overheating. The wound also looks bad. It's not black though."

   "Water..."

   "I don't have any... Shit.." The man turned around looking at the room. There were small red wings on his back. 

   Touya chuckled quietly and coughed. Where was the smoke coming from? What was he just thinking? Oh yeah the wings. Keigo used to have those... He hadn't seen Keigo since he was little. He missed Keigo. Keigo was before... Before..? "Keigo..."

   The man standing beside him turned sharply with wide eyes. "What?"

   Touya shifted lightly and winced as pain shot up his arm. Why did he hurt so much again? Oh yeah... the burn. Why was he burning..? What was this man just talking about before? Heroes? 

   "Hold on. You said Keigo. How did you know that name?"

   Touya shook his head lightly to try and clear the smoky haze. "What..?"

   The man was kneeled down now. His visor and jacket were discarded now. "How did you know that name?"

   The raven haired man stared at the other and blinked. "That's weird... Keigo had eyes like yours too." 

   The man's mouth opened and closed several times. He looked so much like Keigo. The hair, the eyes. Even the wings. But no. This couldn't be Keigo. He was gone. They took him.

   "Touya..?" The man's voice shook. "Touya Todoroki..?"

   Touya felt a shiver run up his spine. That felt wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. "Mhh mhmm."

   "Shit. Oh fuck. It's okay. You're gonna be okay Touya." A cool hand was placed on Touya's head. "You were supposed to be dead. I went to find you and found out you were dead."

   That sounded familiar. He wasn't dead though right? What was going on here?

   The man whipped his head around. Touya could hear a commotion happening. Hey he recognized that really loud scream..!

   The man turned back and pulled Touya's head close to his chest. "It'll be okay. I'll get you out of here. You'll be okay. It's gonna be okay Touya..."

   Touya winced at the pain but leaned into the touch. It felt warm and familiar. He belonged here. 

   "You'll be okay..."

    He'll be okay.