I Still Believe

Touya went stiff. Keigo again..? What was this about... "Why... What do you know about Kegio?"

   Hawks swallowed thickly. "You do. You are Touya Todoroki..."

   Touya flinched and fixed a glare on the blond. "I don't go by Todoroki."

   "Holy shit. You really are alive." Hawks put a hand to his face and laughed breathlessly. "I went to find you and... I found a police file saying you were dead for years-"

   Now Touya was confused. "What are you talking about..?"

   The blond had tears in his eyes. "Touya... It's me. Keigo."

   Touya stopped. His breathing. His heart. Everything froze for a split second. For a moment he was happy. He had a perfect life. He was small and he had a best friend. Blond hair. Gold eyes. Red feathers. 

   "Oh my god-"

   "Yeah I-"

   "Oh my god! You- No. That's impossible!" Touya crossed his arms ignoring the stabbing pain that radiated from the injured one. 

   "Yeah! No... Look. you mentioned the name Keigo the other day when you got injured. I'm pretty sure you had a fever and were hallucinating."

   The dream... It made sense... "I thought you were..."

   "Dead? Not yet." Keigo plastered a smile on his face. "Though I usually do go by Hawks these days."

   "Don't do that."

   "What..?"

   "That fake smile. I put up with it the last few times I met you... Not anymore..." Touya huffed.

   Keigo let the smile fall away from his face. "Okay... Listen.. Present Mic should be back soon. I have work to do. I'll... see you around?"

   Touya tried to crush the devastation inside him. "Yeah. That's fine."

   "Good. Good... Bye Touya." He waved lightly and headed out the door quietly. 

   Touya watched him go. When the door clicked closed he looked down at his arm. This injury would heal fast. He hoped the media didn't use it for anything weird. All he wanted was to go back to the dorms... Hell he would even let Katsuki and Hitoshi tug him around. He wanted out of the damn hospital. 

   He wondered when he would see Keigo again...