The UA Traitor

Hitoshi came to slowly. His head throbbed with pain. Blood blurred his vision in one eye. He snapped up into a sitting position. Where in the world was he?

   "You're awake."

    Hitoshi turned and relaxed instantly. "Papa... Where are we..?"

   "Somewhere safe."

   Hitoshi glanced around and noticed Kat to his left. He nudged the other lightly. 

   Katsuki groaned and opened his eyes. He too snapped to attention. "What the fuck?! What happened?"

   "Dunno. Papa what happened?" Hitoshi turned to Mic. 

   "There was an accident at the training camp."

   "What accident?" Hitoshi asked. 

   "A gas made some students hallucinate. A tree fell on you two."

   That didn't sound right.... Hitoshi remembered being watched. There was a voice too... "But I was sure-"

   "Stop talking to him Hitoshi."

   Hitoshi gave his brother a bewildered look. 

   Katsuki made a hidden motion to his own ears. 

   Hitoshi was even more confused now. He glanced back at papa and opened his eyes to speak before he got the message... He frowned. "You're not our papa..."

   Hizashi raised a brow. "Pardon?"

   "You made one stupid mistake asshole! Where's your hearing aids?" Katsuki gave a smug grin. 

   Hizashi's hands flew up to cover his ears. His face changed immediately. "You brats!"

   Screams and sounds of fighting sparked outside. 

   Hitoshi jumped. "Kat we gotta go!-"

   Katsuki turned and blasted a hole in the wall. "C'mon!"

   Toshi jumped off the bed and hurried after his brother. 

   "Get back here!" The man leaned out over the hole watching the two land in the alley below. 

   Katsuki cackled a bit. "Mistake number two! You didn't fucking tie us up!" If there was one thing Katsuki was good at... It was fighting. It looked like this guy didn't have a strong quirk anyway so this should be easy. 

   The villain stood still with a sneer on his face before he decided this wasn't worth the risk. He ducked back into the room and disappeared. 

   Katsuki huffed. "C'mon. We gotta hurry."

   Hitoshi nodded and started running.